27. Surprise!

Chris

"From the bottom of my heart thank you. Because of you two idiots I get to go home a few days earlier." I say with a cheesy smile and I get a glare from the deliquents.

"Fuck off!" Jaxon huffs clearly annoyed because we have to leave a couple days early.

"Jaxon Andrew Reynolds!" Kate gives the motherly look and I try to hide my smile. "If you two didn't get arrested I wouldn't be here right now bailing you out. You're lucky no charges were pressed against you two."

"Yes mom"

Jaxon and Lucas both hang there heads and I am bouncing in my seat to get back home and see my girl. But more importantly to keep that fucker away from her.

"Why are you so fidgety?" Lucas asks and I sigh raking a hand through my hair.

I tell them everything that happened from the phone call with Stacy and I see the anger in their eyes. I know now not to get jealous, they just care about her. I am glad she has people to care about her the way we do. She just needs to see that as well.

"Don't worry he won't be coming near her." Jaxon says with clench fist.

"You are not going to do anything stupid Jaxon." Kate looks at all of us. "Any of you. You have Stacy come to me if she has any problems I'll take care of it."

"Thank you Mama Reynolds." She smiles lovingly at me and pats my knee. Kate is always making sure we are all taken care of.

"We will be landing shortly. Please fasten seatbelts." The pilot announce and I check the time and smile again.

As soon as the plane lands I jump out of my seat grab my bag and literally push the guys out of my way.

"Whipped." Lucas chuckles and I turn around and look at my idiot best friend. "You're one to talk asshole."

"Watch it! That's my name for Lucas." Jaxon glares at me and I shrug my shoulders at wave at them. "Whatever see you later tweedle dumb and tweedle Dee."

"Fuck you!" They say in unison as I laugh and practically sprint to the Uber I had made arrangements with before we landed. I give him directions to where to go and thirty minutes until I reach my girl.

I should tell her that I am home but I want it to be a surprise. When I get there I give him an extra twenty. I never thought I'd be so happy to be back at College but I am today. Technically me and the boys would have missed three days but luckily I caught up on all my work.

The halls are busy and I look at the time, and know exactly where she will be. As I get closer I see her talking to that one girl, Blondie, I think her name is Tina or Tara. Oh great! Blondie sees me and her eyes widen. I put my fingers to my lips. I tap Spitfire's shoulder and I feel her tense.

"Get you're fucking sleazy hand off me."

My body stiffens at what she just said, but then shake that feeling off. We will talk about that privately.

"Are you sure about that Spitfire."

She whips around so fast and there is a sigh of relief in her eyes. But then she almost knocks me down when she jumps and I barely catch her.

"Chris!"

"Hi baby." I don't care that there is other people around and it seems like she feels the same way as I smash my lips to hers. "Surprise" I say in between kisses and she smacks my shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise." I say as I let her down and see people gawking at us.