17. Be Patient

Stacy

I woke with a splitting headache. What the hell happened last night? I remember that bitch Kylie hanging all over Chris. I know I have no right to get mad or jealous over it, but I did and it hurt. I also remember taking drink after drink, but that's about it. God I wonder what my place looks like right now.

I freeze when a pair of arms hold me tighter. I open my eyes to see me laying on a chest. My breathing speeds up and I panic. Please don't tell me I hooked up with a random person. I move my head and wince from the pain when I look up and see Chris's handsome face. I sigh in relief as I try to move which makes his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning beautiful."

I move my head to cover the blush rising on my cheeks. No one ever gives me compliments...just him. That makes resisting him so much harder.

"Morning" I mumble into his chest. His chest rumbles from chuckling.

"No need to be shy now Spitfire."

My head snaps up at him and I regret it as soon as it happens.

"Ouch!"

He lets go of me and reaches over, then hands me a water and some aspirin.

"Here you go."

"Thanks" I say as I happily take it from him and swallow the pills. I look down and then back up again. "Did you out me in this?"

He rubs the back of his neck and a tinge of red reaches his cheeks. Oh my God I made Chris blush! I want to laugh because finally I make him blush.

"How much do you remember Spitfire?"

"Not much."

I'm definitely not going to tell him why I drank so much.

"Well you were doing a strip tease on the table. So when I carried you to your room you stripped down to nothing and tried to pounce me."

"Pounce you?" I start laughing because he looks so uncomfortable telling me this.

Fucking adorable

I lean over and kiss his cheek. "Thank you. Any other guy would have taken advantage of the situation. You really are one of a kind."

"I would never do anything like that to you."

"I know Chris."

I lean over and kiss his lips and he kisses me back so tenderly. His kisses spark something inside me and I straddle him, as his hands land on my hips.

"Um Spitfire you have no underwear on." I give him a bright smile and peck his lips again. "I know."

"Fuck!"

"We can if you want to."

I grind against his hips and he growls at me. In one swift movement he flips us over and I squeal in surprise.

"You should rest, you have a hangover. As much as I would love to fuck you."

Hot damn! His sultry voice make me wet.

"I'm not going to."

A growl escapes my throat and clamp a hand over my mouth. I have never made that noise before.

"Fucking tease." I huff out in annoyance. The jackass just laughs and kisses my forehead.

"You have room to talk Spitfire. You had me hard as a rock last night, and I couldn't do a damn thing about it."

I groan out my frustration and flop back on the bed.

"Besides you ended things remember." He gives me a smug smirk.