Sick Little Bats (Timbo)

Summary:

How each Robin acts while they are sick.

This story is about Tim Drake when he is Red Robin.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third POV

Tim was laying in bed, sweating from his fever and coughing so hard he might cough out all his organs. He knew there was one person to blame. Damian Wayne. He's the one behind Tim's random illness.

He must of somehow poisoned me ever so slowly, so he wouldn't get caught right away if I died. Oh he was a smart little brat. Tim thought.

"Master Tim, it's time for you to get ready for school." He heard Alfred walk into his room, then coughed so hard he got a headache. Alfred went over to Tim's bed and felt his forehead.

"Maybe no school today. I shall go inform Master Bruce that you are sick." Before he walked away, Tim grabbed his wrist with some of the strength he had.

"It's no illness. I know the little demon poisoned me somehow. We must test my blood and spit to see what poison he used." Alfred calmly and slowly removed his hand from his wrist before rolling his eyes.

"Yes, sir. Is there anything else?"

"Some coffee would be great. Don't let the devil child near it." Alfred nodded. It's no secret Tim and Damian don't get along, but every time the boy gets sick, he always thinks Damian has poisoned him. Wouldn't be the first time, but Bruce made sure Damian would never do it again.

Alfred walked downstairs to the dinning hall where everyone was gathered around for breakfast. Including Jason and Dick. Who were really there for the food. Also, checking in on their little brothers, but no way they'd say that out loud.

"I come with the news that young master Tim has come down with a sickness." Everyone groans and stares at Damian. He holds his hands in a defensive position.

"Woah, listen. I say this every time and I will continue saying it till you guys believe me, I didn't poison him. Do you guys think I want to be anywhere near him?" He had a point. They all looked at each other and nodded at the point Damian made.

"Although, if he were to die from being poisoned, would he really be missed? I mean what does he really bring to the table?" Jason dropped his silverware on his plate and pointed towards Damian.

"See! it's comments like that that make us think you are slowly poisoning him."

"Tim is a part of this family just like you all are. I know he can be a bit difficult during these times, but we still need to take care of him." Bruce stated. Dick nodded while continuing to eat. Then, Grayson asked a question everyone tried to avoid.

"So, who's gonna go check on him first?" Bruce pretended to be really interested in the newspaper he was holding, Jason looked at the ceiling like he was just noticing it for the first time, Damian, of course, was out of the question.

"Okay, guess I'll go in first." He gulped and sighed before getting up.

"Grayson! Wait!" Jason stood up and shouted towards him. Dick turned around and looked at Jay with hope that he will replace Dick and sacrifice himself.

"Can I have what's left on your plate?" Jason asked. Dick rolled his eyes and nodded. Jason laughed as he scraped Grayson's left overs onto his own plate.

"Good luck, man!" Jason shouted as Dick left the room and headed to the room that held the beast.

"Master Dick, would you mind bring this to master Tim? It should help his fever and help him sleep, we all know he needs that. Few nights ago, I caught him watching youtube videos of people making small furniture for their hamsters. He then cried when the hamsters wouldn't use the furnitures." Grayson nodded along with what Alfred was saying. That does sound like something Tim would do when he was sleep deprived. He grabbed the medicine from Alfred's hand.