Nightwing vs. Grayson

Summary:

Dick Grayson gets bored and does the same thing Bruce did.*

*In Batman vs. Bruce

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dick Grayson. Eldest son of the Wayne family. Follows his adoptive fathers footsteps as woman swoon at the sight of his charming smile.

"Mr. Grayson, do you have a minute to answer some questions?" A young reporter asked him as she stopped him while he was leaving a cafe.

"I'm not sure, I do need to get going-"

"The questions are about Nightwing. We know that he has been visiting Gotham more and more and we want to know how you feel about that?"

Dick rubbed his neck, "Sure. Why not?" He flashed a charming smile at the reporter, making her blush. "I'd say that Nightwing is doing great in Gotham. And I will say I am a fan of the uniform, shows off some of his," he sighs, "features very well." He gave a flirtatious wink to the camera. 

---------------

While out on patrol, Nightwing was stopped by the same reporter from that morning.

"Nightwing, could you give a statement on your thoughts about Dick Grayson's comments made about you?"

"I am flattered, but I will say I, sadly, am not right for him. Our schedules are totally different and with this life I lead, it's too dangerous." He sighs as he shakes hands with the reporter and kissed her hand before grappling away.

---------------

"Not right for me? I can assure that whatever our issues are, we can work them out. I shall wait for your reply, my love." Dick said to the camera. The reporter didn't even say a word before Dick started rambling on.

He was starting to use the camera to communicate with himself as Nightwing.

"Oh my beloved Grayson. If only things were different." 

"We can make it work."

"Maybe we can, but what if we don't and end up hurting each other in the end."

"Then we get hurt. I want us to take this chance, and we could have our own life."

"If you truly want to began this new chapter in life, you know where to find me."

---------------

Some time after that, Dick and Nightwing would barely mention one another to the press, but Dick wanted to give the press something to rave about, so he 'accidentally' showed his phones lock screen and it was a picture of Nightwing. That kept the press raving for a week, before moving on to the beef between Red Robin and Tim Drake.