The Emergency Contact List (pt. 2)

Summary:

Damian gets in trouble at school all week and the principle has to call the people on his emergency contact list.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Third POV

Mr. Hood

Damian got called up to the principal's office yet again for a different reason this time. He's still in trouble, but at least it wasn't for fighting. He made a promise to Dick to be better at not fighting his classmates. 

Instead, he disrespected his teacher. In his defense, his teacher got the answer wrong to her own problem and he tried to tell her. 

"Welcome back, Damian. At least you're in here for something other than fighting." 

"I made a promise, and I keep my promises."

"Well, I'll still have to call your father. You disrespected your teacher-" 

"She was wrong! I was only correcting her-"

"You apparently said to her 'You're wrong. Any idiot with an atom sized brain could see that.' "

"I wasn't calling her stupid."

"Damian, I still need to call your father."

"Go on, I won't stop you." She gave him an unamused face while dialing Bruce's number. 

After a few rings, she got sent to voicemail.

"Let me guess, he didn't pick up? Looks like he's busy. I'll just be on my way." He started to gather his things, then principal Yates told him to sit back down.

"I'll just call the next person on your contact list, which is Mr. Grayson." She started punching in Dick's number.

"Hello hello!" 

"Hi Mr. Grayson, this is principal Yates again calling about-"

"Oh please not again. I'm sorry, but my boss said that he'd put me on desk duty if I cry again at work. Call the next person to have a talk with him." Dick hung up before she could say anything.

"Okay, looks like i'll have to call the third person, which is," She turned to the list she had saved on her computer, " a Mr. Hood." Damian let out a soft chuckle.

"That dumbass is on my list. Wow, wonder what Bruce was thinking?" Yates gave him a side eye while she called Mr. Hood, aka Jason Todd. Bruce had to put Mr. Hood as the name because Jason Todd is dead to the public. 

"Who is this? What do you want?" Jason growled into the phone. He doesn't like phone calls. 

"Um hi, this is principal Yates from Gotham Academy. I have Damian Wayne in the office and-"

"Why are you calling me? Why not that demon's dad?" 

"He didn't answer. Anyways,-"

"Then why not Dick Grayson? I know Bruce would recommend him way before me."

"Mr. Grayson told me to call the next person on the list which was you. I need you to talk to Damian about respecting his teachers."

"Sweetcheeks, do I sound like a guy who knows shit about respecting teachers? Plus, it's too early to be talking to that spawn of Satan and I'm a bit busy." A gunshot was heard on his end of the phone. Damian eyes the phone, wondering what he's up to that Damian wasn't part of.

"What was that?"

"Like I said, I'm a bit busy."

"Sir, would you please just-" She was starting to get frustrated with him, and he could tell. He knows better than to piss off women. A few ex-girlfriends taught him that lesson.