Chemicals and Passing Blame

Summary:

Tim is mixing chemicals, trying to find an antidote for a gas the Joker has been spraying around. Meanwhile, Jason and Damian are fighting over who knows what. Then, Damian is thrown into the chemicals Tim is working with. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

This was the third night that you could find Tim in the batcave mixing chemicals together to find an antidote to the Jokers new laughing gas. He was so caught up in his work that he didn't hear the argument happening between Jason and Damian. The only two that knew what they were fighting about was them. 

Just as Tim was mixing together two liquid chemicals, Damian was thrown into the table, getting covered in different colored liquids and fell to his side. 

"What the hell?" Tim shouted as he got shaken out of his concentration. He turned around to see Jason in shock, as if he was scared to see Damians response to being thrown like that. When Damian didn't move, Tim started to get worried. 

"Okay, but are we not gonna talk about how I got the upper hand on the great Damian Wayne?" 

"Damian?" Tim leaned down to shake Damians shoulders. When he still didn't wake up, Tim checked his pulse. It was still there, meaning that he was just knocked out. He turned Damian onto his back and quickly backed away. 

"Dude, the hell were you mixing?" Jason turned to Tim when he saw it too. Damians skin was starting to turn into purple and pink stripes. 

"Jay, when, if, he wakes up, he's gonna murder you." 

Quickly, and frantically, Jason scooped up the unconscious Damian in his arms. Soon realizing he didn't have a plan. 

"Why are you holding him?" Tim asked, knowing Jason hasn't ever had a plan in mind before doing anything. 

"I don't know, it just seemed like a good idea." Soon, the door to the batcave opened up and they heard a familiar voice. The only voice they would obey. 

"Jay? Timmy? What's going on down here?"  Dick came walking down the stairs. Definitely not expecting to see Jason holding a purple and pink Damian.

They were silent as Jason looked at Dick, then back to Damian. Jason threw Damian over his head and tried to act nonchalant. 

"Hey, Dickie! Funny seeing you here, what's up?" Tim pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You are such an idiot. He clearly saw Damian-"

"You can't prove that." Jason cut off Tim. 

"Explain." was all Dick had to say before Jason and Tim both started talking over each other, trying to blame the other one first.

"It was all Jasons fault-"

"No, Tim was playing around with chemicals and-"

"I was working! Plus, I would never go near him. This shirt is too expensive for him to touch."

"What? A $5 shirt from Walmart?" Tim gasped in offense. 

"How dare you? I'd never wear something so cheap!" 

"Hey! Enough!" Dick shouted amongst them. He placed a hand on their shoulders.

"You don't have to explain what happened to me. You do, however, have to explain what happened to him." Dick nodded towards Damian, who was now waking up. He caught sight of himself in a glass casing of one of the Robin suits. 

"Todd! I'm gonna make you so dead, even the Lazarus Pit won't be able to bring you back again!" Damian jumped onto Jasons back and started to choke him out. When Jason passed out, Damian turned to Tim.

"You are going to fix this. Now!" Tim quickly went to work. 

"This is a good look for you Damian." Dick laughed. He knew Damian wasn't gonna hurt him. Damian knew it too.

"Shut up, Grayson." Damian walked over to Tim to see if he finished up yet.

Dick just chuckled and headed back upstairs. If he was being honest, this wasn't even one of the weirdest things he has seen happen in the cave. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Not my best story. I just had this idea that I liked, but not really a story line. Oh well :).