Riddle Me This...Not

Summary:

The Riddler traps all the four Robins, former and new, and they annoy him so much that he signals for Bats to come get them.  

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Robin saw the newest riddle spray-painted onto the side of Wayne Enterprises and knew where to go. He climbed through an open window into the abandoned glue factory.

He snuck off when Batman wasn't around. He was gonna get the chance to prove himself without Batman watching his every move. He solved that riddle quickly, and nothing was gonna stop him.

"Hey, looks like you solved the riddle too. What did you find out?" Maybe one thing was gonna stop him. Red Robin.

"Well of course, I solved the riddle. Any idiot with half a brain could figure it out...like you." Red Robin frowned and was definitely not amused.

"I didn't find anything, also. I haven't been here long enough." Robin said.

"Well obviously the riddle was left behind by The Riddler, which I've always found boring."

The two heard someone come through the same window they did. They quickly got in action mode with weapons in their hands.

"Woah, stand down soldiers. Just lovable me." Nightwing smiled at the two.

"Hey it's Twiddle-dee, where's Twiddle-dumb?" Robin asked Nightwing.

"If you're referring to me," Red Hood said as he followed behind Nightwing, "I'm right here. First, I solved the riddle, then 'wing and I headed here." Nightwing squinted his eyes and gave a smile that showed Red Hood was not telling the truth. Which wasn't an unusual thing for him to do.

"That's absolutely not true. I solved it first and then Hood followed me."

"Whatever you want to believe." Red Hood leaned against a desk. The desk hit a button behind it that made steel rope wrap around all the four boys where they stood. The floor disappeared from under them, and below were four tanks full of electric eels stood.

"Welcome my favorite crime fighting birds." The Riddler appeared in front of them as they dangled a few inches from the tanks.

"Riddler, why are you doing this?" Nightwing asked him.

"Well, when Batman put me in that nuthouse. I thought to myself, 'If Bats is gonna make me suffer, then I'll make him suffer.' So I took his precious little birds."

"Well, if you want a bird, you can take Red Robin. I'll offer him for our freedom...or just my freedom."

"Really? You have to be this way right now, Robin?"

"I'm just saying it's an option."

"Ya know, Robin might have a point." Red Hood added.

"Hey! Shut it! This is my game, and you guys will follow the rules." The Riddler said, getting annoyed already.

"Okay, Riddler. What's the game and rules?" Nightwing asked. The Riddler asked. Nightwing was always his favorite Robin because he actually listened and let The Riddler talk.

"I ask a riddler. You answer correctly, the other three get lowered an inch. You get it wrong, you get lowered an inch."

"Sounds fair." Robin and the rest nod their head.

"First riddler, What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?"

"A promise. Next." Red Robin answers his riddle with no hesitation.