Halloween Pranks (Tim)

Summary: Damian finds a new way to prank his family members.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Paranoia. Tim always fears that someone might be watching him. Like someone found out his true identity. Or worse. The secret society that controls all the coffee shops in the world are after him since he tried to sue a bunch of coffee shops when they denied him coffee (per Bruces orders and he offered to cover their rent for the next three months if they did...being mostly broke college students working at the coffee shops, of course they took the deal). 

Damian figures this out when one of Tim's stuff got moved because Jason was looking for something and Tim went apeshit and started freaking out. He put himself in the lockout room till he felt like it was safe enough to come out. He was in there for days, how he survived and even managed the bathroom problem, Damian didn't know and never wanted to know. 

Damian smiled as he started forming a plan in his head that was perfect. 

He started putting small cameras where he knew Tim would find them. He'd move things around, and act like nothing is wrong when Tim questioned him about it. He'd send him cryptic text and calls every Thursday at 3:37pm. 

Tim slowly started breaking. He developed a twitch and swears someone keeps following him everywhere he goes. Bruce finally stepped in once it started effecting his school work and his work as Red Robin. Damian started to feel guilty and knew he went just a little overboard.

Bruce searched all over Tim's room and found the camera Damian placed to watch his master plan. When Bruce asked Damian about it, he confessed. Bruce grounded Damian for a few weeks and he knew it was fair. He also sent Tim an apology gift of video games and gift cards, but of course he never said or would ever admit it was from him. 

Now, Damian can move on to his next person to prank, Bruce.

----------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry, this is a little late! Had some HUGE life changes, all good ones! Hopefully, I can continue writing these stories because I've missed writing them so much!