Robin vs Damian

Summary:

Damian doesn't want to join the wagon the rest of his family is riding, but when given the chance to talk about his opinions, what more fun could he have.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Damian Wayne. Heir to the Wayne fortune and fourth? Fifth? Honestly, who could tell how many children is now living in the Wayne family. Damian was the youngest one, that was something they knew for sure.

A reporter stopped in front of him, "Mr. Damian Wayne! What are your opinion on the recent drama happening between your family and the bat family?"

"Well, first of, let me just say that it's not my place to say. Except that Tim and Red Robin both deserved it. But, I will say this, the uniforms for the bat family are a rollercoaster."

"Could you elaborate?"

"But of course, thank you for asking. Here," he pulled out a chair the table he was sitting at, "sit and we can began a proper interview." 

"Thank you. So, please elaborate on the uniforms."

"Will do. See, the first Robin's uniform, you can tell that he was, indeed, the first. The uniform is sloppy and made Robin stick out like a sore thumb. Don't get me started on the second Robins uniform because where are the pants?" 

"What about the former Robin?"

"Just throw him out the window. Problem solved."

The reporter had confusion written on their face, "You mean his uniform, correct?"

"Moving on to the recent Robin, the uniform is much more to my liking. I heard that he designed it himself, and it really is more suited for crime fighting and I think he is just overall the better Robin," Damian was unraveling. He was speed talking like he was part of the Flash family.

"I think that is all the time we have for today-"

"No, I still have five minutes." He wrestled the mic from the reporters hands. "Robin, if you are listening, I think we'd be great friends-"

The reporter grabbed the mic back and the interview was done.

----------

Deep into the night, Robin and Batman patrol the streets of Gotham City. When Batman and Robin part ways to cover more ground, a reporter cuts in front of Robin.

"Robin, would you want to be friends with Damian Wayne?"

"Who?" Was all that he said before grappling to the top of a building. 

'That should keep them busy for a while.' Damian thought.

----------

The reporters went back and forth between them, trying to see if they could get the two boys to become friends. 

"If he doesn't want to be my friend, then we shall become enemies." Damian stated.

"I agree. Enemies we shall become." Robin answered back. 

"Very well.  We shall battle where it all began." Damian smile was full of tricks. 

They said nothing more about the issue to the press. They continued to be mortal enemies with each other and not commenting on anything the other had to say.

Soon the press knew they were gonna get nowhere with this story, so they stopped pestering Damian and Robin about it. Just what he wanted.