Sick Little Bats (Dami)

Summary:

How each Robin acts while they are sick.

This story is about Damian Wayne.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(third POV)

Yesterday, he didn't feel that well when going to bed, but this morning he felt weaker and feverish. 

"You pathetic little body." He cursed at how his body betrayed him. He was raised to be a weapon. He survived kidnappings from the many villains of Gotham and yet, his body gets taken down by a germ. He'd be damned if anyone found out he was sick. 

He got out of bed with the little strength he has and didn't bother changing out of his pajamas. When he got downstairs, trying to stay on his feet, he saw his family having breakfast. Jason and Tim were fighting over the biscuits while Dick just laughed at them. Earning himself a smack on the head by Bruce when he tried to film them.

"That'll just encourage them. Jay, Timmy, stop fighting! If you make a mess, Alfred will make you clean it up with your tongues."

Jason said some snarky comeback while Tim just rolled his eyes, but they both stopped. They knew better than to make Alfred upset. He's not afraid to use guns unlike Bruce. 

Damian took his seat next to Bruce and tried to act normal. He didn't feel like eating, but tried his best. He felt weaker with every bite and felt worse. 

"Good morning, Damian."

"Good morning, father." Damian's voice was so soft almost a whisper. That got the attention of his brothers and his father.

"Dami, are you feeling ok?" Dick was already out of his seat and walked over to his brother. He tried to put his hand on Damians forehead, but got his hand smacked away. 

"I'm fine. I'm gonna go train." He got up from the table, swayed a bit and had to regain his focus. Tim was about to get up to catch him, but the young boy was already leaving the room. 

The youngest son went down the batcave and started punching the dummies. His punches getting weaker and he felt like he was gonna collapse. He didn't hear the door open and his family watching him. His three brothers were watching with worry in their eyes. 

Jason didn't like the brat, but he was still his little brother. Same with Tim. Dick loved Damian with all his heart. He was the best little brother Dick could ask for. 

Damian would never say this, but he loved his brothers too. Even if Tim and Jason were very annoying. 

Damian kept fighting the dummies while thinking about all the times he fought for his family. How he sacrificed himself to save the ones he loved and his body was fine the next day. How can his body be so weak over a little germ? 

He threw another punch, but missed and fell. He tried to get back up and fell again. It felt so nice to lay down. He heard people yell his name as he was laying down and felt people surrounding him. Someone carried him out of the batcave, up the stairs, and to his bed. He looked over and saw that it was Tim that carried him. He thought Tim hated him?

"I know I say I don't like you and that I hate you, but I still love you idiot. You're my little brother, of course I care about you." Tim said as he got Damian under the sheets and waited for Dick to get back with a wet rag for his head and Jason with some medicine.

"Plus, you get really 'serial killer-ish' when you're sick and haven't slept." Jason said as he walked into the room. He poured some of the medicine into a spoon and Damian turned away.

"Come on, Dami," here comes Dick with a wet rag, "you know you have to take the medicine so you don't murder us. Or at least murder them." gesturing to the other two brothers.

Dick grabbed the spoon and thought of something that might work.

"I guess you are getting weak if you can't take some silly little medicine." Dick shrugged. Damian knew what he was doing, but didn't want to prove he was weak. He grabbed the spoon and took the medicine with a gag. 

"God, I'd rather just drink gasoline." Damian laid down his head. He felt so tired, guess he should just accept the fact that he's sick. He started to drift to sleep when he heard his brothers start to leave to let him rest.

"Sleep well, Dami." Dick kissed his little brother on the head and took the medicine with him as he left the room.

"Feel better, little man." Jason patted his shoulder and headed out as well.

"I'll bring you some dinner when it's ready, brat." He ruffled Damians hair and went to join his brothers downstairs. 

Damian smiled as he fell asleep. Maybe he should be nicer to his brothers.

He heard the door open and Jason popped his head into the room.

"Oh, guess this is a good time to tell you, Timmy broke one of your knife. Ok sleep well."

Or maybe when he gets better he should just kill off his brother one by one.