Halloween Pranks (Jason)

Summary: Damian finds a new way to prank his family members.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jason:

One night, Red Hood was patrolling the streets of Gotham City. Then, a group of college kids ran up to him, needing his help.

"Why me? Why not go get the batsignal lit up?"

"Well, sir, what we need help with was our fault." College student #1 says.

"Nice, what kind of illegal prank did you guys try to pull?"

They all look at each other before college student #2 asked, "How do you-" 

"I was young once. Now, tell me what's up."

The third one scratched the back of his head before telling the story. "We were trying to do a haunted house at our dorm and we thought 'hey, let's get a snake.' and so we broke into the zoo-" Red Hood went stiff, "and tried to take the python. We swear we were going to bring it back before the zoo opened in the morning!"

"Where's the python now?" Red Hood said with a bit of concern in his voice. 

College student #1: "That's our problem. As we were trying to load it up in our bag, I guess one of us didn't close the bag properly because it got loose.....and we don't know where it is."

"Not my department. Do I look like animal control to you?" Red said as he crossed his arm and popped out a sassy hip.

"Come on, man. We don't have much money, but we'll try to give you whatever you want." College student #2 said, looking ready to dig in his wallet for loose cash.

"I don't want your money. Where's the last place you had the thing."

So, the college kids showed him where and then he told them to leave and get some sleep. He'll keep it quiet and free about their stupid mistake. As they left, Red Hood walked around, looking for clues as to where the snake would have gone. 

Red Hood may seem fearless, and for the most part he is, but there is one thing in this world he hates as much as that damn clown and his crowbar...snakes. Even before his years as Boy Wonder, he's hated snakes. Doesn't know why, he just finds them creepy and weird.

While looking around, he saw leaves on the ground that the snake obviously went through because of the path left in it. The path lead him to a broken sewer gate in an alleyway.

"Great." He fished out a flashlight from his utility belt and headed down into the sewer.

He looked around for a while before hearing the snake hiss around a corner. He followed the noise until he walked up to a dead end.  Then, he heard it coming from behind him.  

"Fuck." he whispered under his breath as he slowly turned around and saw it there. Staring at him like it hadn't eaten in days, or at least that's what Red Hood thought thats how it was looking at him. 

He called the only person he knew that could help him and that was in town.

"Yellow?" the cheerful voice that could've only belonged to his older brother, Dick.

"Snake. Trapped. Help." was all that Red Hood could get out. 

That was all he could get out, but Dick knew what to do.

"Alright, tell me where you are." Dick replied as he got ready to save Red Hood. Soon, Dick arrived to see the Big Bad Red Hood curled up in the corner trying to scare off the python with his gun. 

"Dick, kill it."

"I'm not gonna kill it. Look at the precious guy." He said as he got closer to the snake and went to pick it up. Then, the snake was licking his face while slowly squeezing around Dick's body. 

"He's literally trying to kill you."

"Just giving me a hug." Dick said as his voice strained from slowly not being able to breathe.

Dick and Red Hood finally got the snake back to its habitat in the zoo and went back to Wayne Manor for the night.

"No one must know about this." Red Hood threatened.

"Yeah...about that." Dick pulled out his phone and showed Red the photo he took of him curled up sent to the family groupchat. 

A few weeks later, after Damian pranked Dick, he went to go prank his next victim, Jason. He wasn't sure how to prank him, till he remembered the snake incident. 

He found some simple, small bluetooth speakers to hide in Jasons room and randomly played soft snake noises whenever he was in there. Making Jason think that it was a real snake. And with him knowing Damian, there was no doubt in Jasons mind that he would hid a real snake in his room.

Anytime he heard the 'snake' he would look everywhere he could for it. Slowly, he'd look under sheets, clothes on the floor, in his drawers, anywhere. Then, Damian would slowly stop playing the noises to make Jason think the snake left his room and Damians plan failed.

Until, Damian played the noises again late at night. Then, Jason was out of bed, pulling things apart, flipping things over, just trying to find this snake. 

This didn't stop till Damian was caught laughing in his room by Bruce, who knew immediately what was going on. 

Bruce made Damian go get the bluetooth speakers out of Jasons room, apologize to Jason, and clean up his room and fix whatever he broke. Damian thought that was a fair punishment and didn't feel the need to argue.

The next day, Jason went over to Damian and they talked it out. 

"Look bud, I'm all for pranks, but with other people. Now, if you're still in a pranking mood, I'd go prank Tim. He's got a thing about paranoia."

Damian smirked and nodded his head as he was already thinking the same thing.