𝟢𝟢𝟥

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ.
𝟢𝟥/𝟢𝟪/𝟤𝟣

"It's all love" Blasted through the speakers of Jania's bedroom, she never left her room because she felt there was no purpose.

"But the money keep me the same" She sung grabbing her pink laced panties, she pulled them up and then her socks. She did things backwards as hell.

"Ion get mad when the guys tell me no, cause I know my mama will" She bobbed her head. "Durkioo Smurkio, yea she love the goat!" She pulled up her brown leggings.

She soon got a call from a number she didn't know of and she answered it not checking the caller ID. "Hello?" She answered the phone.

There was no answer so she hung up the phone."Playing on my muhfuckin phone at this time of night" She mumbled putting her shirt over her head. "I look good" She admired her curves.

She went in her closet to grab her shoes before slipping them over her white footie socks and then leaving her bedroom.

She then grabbed her purse and her phone before heading to her car, to pick up her closest friends. She locked her doors and rolled down her windows.

App opened: iMessage

ᴋɪᴛ ᴋᴀᴛ ʙᴀʀs

nenee
hope you hoes are ready :)

niquee
bitch i been ready for an hour 🤣

nenee
yea but brooke slow ass!!

brookee
bitch i'm fresh out the shower, grab nique first and i'll
be ready by then

niquee
this bitch always late

nenee
well i'll be there in 20 minutes
read by all

Jania went to iTunes before hooking her phone up to the AUX cord and turning on Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj. "It all comes.. down to this!" She sung loudly.

"I miss your.. morning kiss" She put on her seat belt before backing out of her garage.

"I won't lie, i'm feeling it!" She got in her feelings and began driving to nique house first. "I'm pouring out my heart oh boyyy!" She yelled.