𝟢𝟤𝟪

not proofread so y'all correct
me on any mistakes if it is some.

not proofread so y'all correct me on any mistakes if it is some

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 <3
same day
𝟢𝟦/𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟣

kentrell's face softened "c'mere" he told her "i don't want to" she replied "ian finna hurt chu' come hea" he repeated himself, she stood up walking over to him.

he wrapped his arms around her and began rubbing her back "i'm sorry" he mumbled, what? she could've sworn he was just trying to kill her.

"huh" she asked "you still part time deaf? i thought you got over it" he laid his head on her shoulder "i'm not it's just- you were just.. i was just- nevermind" she sighed.

just hold on we're going home.
i like that song (●'◡'●)ノ

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖲𝗂𝗑
𝟢𝟦/𝟢𝟦/𝟤𝟣

jania

"watchu thinkin' bout" kentrell asked, very smart question am i right "nothin" memories of last night flooded her head, she was glad she told the truth though.

either way.. if she would've lied that would've been a dumb thing to do because she really didn't like fredo. he just made her feel special, it wasn't her fault he was fine asf and nice.

"you like tha' nigga?"

"no, he just made me feel special.."

"feel special my dick, and when that nigga ask you fo ta' come over tomorrow that's gone be his last day breathing. you lucky i'm nice enough to let you go back" he mugged her.

"you don't seem nice to me and i already told you i'm not doing-"

"shut yo ass up, you doing it and that's final!"

later on.

"why this had to happen to us?" jania questioned "because it's clear god hates us and he wants us to be miserable in life. but for real i'm sorry you had to go through that, and if i could i'd let you stay here, but that ain't up to me"

"i know, i'm just finna try and forget everything.. before he make me do this. if i kill myself you gone do it to? so we can go hell together. i mean i know i'm not going to heaven for killing myself so please?" she asked.

"okay fine" brooke rolled her eyes and jania laughed "you gotta let me know when you gone do it thought or i ain't gonna know shi" brooke smiled as kayden ran into the living to where they were talking.