𝟢𝟤𝟦

not proofread.

𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭'𝘴 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯,𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴.

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 <3
𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝟢𝟥/𝟥𝟣/𝟤𝟣

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 <3𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝟢𝟥/𝟥𝟣/𝟤𝟣

『𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ❥.』
9:34 AM

"Why all a sudden you change?
Nothing with you is the same
I don't know how to explain,
All we ever do is fuss.
Ain't no way to make this up.
You're acting different (hmm, hmm)"

"What is wrong with you, I told you I didn't care now you saying i'm being disrespectful.. You keep fucking with me what did I do to you?!" Jania shouted.

Jania heard Kentrell arguing with Iyanna earlier today and now he was taking it out on her. She had only told them that they needed to quiet down a lil bit. She didn't know if he was smoking crack or what..

"I asked you to do one thing and you can't even do that, I told you stay out my fucking business. What youn understand about that!?" He asked.

"I only told you to be quiet are you serious you doing way too much!" She argued "Ian got time for this shit it's too early today, I'm already pissed off" He walked away and she plopped down onto the couch, sighing heavily.

She was so overwhelmed about everything, she She always tried to be sad when Kayden wasn't around her. She didn't even think Kentrell knew about what happened and she wasn't planning on telling him. I mean look how he acts..

Jania placed her head in the palm of her hands, letting her tears fall. She couldn't understand why he had so much hate against her and if he did he could've left her on the side of the road, she'd find someway home.

"I can't do shit right here ever" She shook her head, she heard the familiar tiny footsteps so she wiped her eyes and stood up, dusting off her shorts.

"Nene are you okay?" Kayden asked "I'm okay, are you hungry?" She picked him up, he wrapped his legs around her torso.

"No I'm not hungry are you?" He asked and she shook her head "But I didn't see you eat, and i'm really hungry.. I'll eat if you eat with me" He replied

"But I'm not hungry" She laughed "Okay can we go play something" He asked her "I thought you said you was real hungry" She gave him a confused look.