𝟢𝟣𝟥

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝗧𝗘𝗡.

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅✞ 𝟫:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬 ✞𝟢/𝟣𝟨/𝟤𝟣

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟫:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬
𝟢/𝟣𝟨/𝟤𝟣

*excuse all mistakes this wasn't proofread*

"say get up" kentrell said, three little boys right behind him, one was light and the others were his color. she sat up squinting and rubbing her eyes.

"i'm finna go, do me a favor and watch my li boys aight?" he asked, she still hadn't processed everything yet because it was so late and he had woken her up.

"hm" she asked, stretching her body causing her to almost roll off of the couch. "i say, watch my li boys ion wanna come home and they mad a sum" he told her.

"i-i just woke up" she mumbled, her voice kind of raspy. he didn't care though, it was only 11 PM and she could go to sleep when he got back home.

"i don't care, them lil women diapers upstairs too. you ain gone be up in this house smelling like the sea, and don't forget what i said" he added.

"daddy when you coming back?" 5 year old kayden asked his father, "i'a be back in a few hours, make sho' y'all ne good aight?" he asked.

k3 nodded as taylin walked around the house. "ok we will" kayden replied. "aight i love y'all" he pulled the two into a hug before kissing they cheeks.

"love you" k3 said. "we love you too daddy" kayden waved, kentrell went to go find tay tay and took him back to the living room. "sit right thea i'll be back ok?" he asked.

"okay" taylin nodded before jania just sat staring at the children. "how he gone come make me babysit these damn churn" she mumbled.

"don't feed them junk food, just tell draco to call me off his iPad if y'all need me" he replied, she nodded. "and you too, you be good too" he told her before leaving the house.

"okay since i have to watch some kids that aren't even mine what's y'all's names then?" she asked. "i'm draco this k3, that's taytay" kayden pointed.

"your name is draco?" she asked. "my real name is kayden but my daddy calls me draco" he corrected her. "typical excuse me then, i have to go i'll be back"

//

"are you hungry?" she picked up kamari and grabbed taylin's hand, trying to stop him from throwing things around the living room. "stop it" she spoke.