𝟢𝟥𝟦

excuse all mistakes.

attendance;

kayden and his fit「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 」𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟭𝟵:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗠

kayden and his fit
「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 」
𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟭
𝟵:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗠.

kayden ran over to kaylee seeing her hug leon again "what you doing?" he asked and she turned and pulled away from the other boy "i was just giving him a hug" she smiled innocently.

"mhm, you don't give me a hug at all, never" he shook his head. "oh.. i'm sorry" she reached her arms out but he turned around and ran over to melody who was playing on the swing by herself.

"that bitch is a thot" melody looked up at him and waved "hi want me to push you?" he asked and she nodded "are you silent" he laughed "what?" she asked "nothing, never mind imma push you" he went behind the swing.

//

"melody.." kayden said as they held hands, walking back into the school building "yes" she asked looking over at him just as they reached the door "you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked "what does that mean?"

"that we date, and we like each other" he nodded "okay sure!" she exclaimed "really?" he was kind of shocked because he had never had a real girlfriend  "of course" she hugged him and he hugged back.

"y'all come on in, tryna be grown and shit" their teacher told them "fuck you stanky bitch you not nene or my daddy" kayden grabbed his new girlfriends hand and they walked back into the classroom.

"that's a bad word kayden" melody replied "fuck that teacher, say fuck her" he spoke "umm, won't i get in trouble?" she asked "hell naw, i say it all the damn time my daddy don't care" he lied.

"okay.. fuck her" melody smiled "yep now you gotta say that she a stanky bitch" he said "i don't want to, i don't wanna be in trouble" she shook her head "melody.. you not gone get in trouble" he laughed.

"if she say something to you imma have my momma and you gone get yo momma and they gone come up to this classroom and beat her ass okay?" he asked "okay, she a stanky ass bitch" melody said.

"melody, kayden i want you two to stop talking and please go get your water colors and paper so you can paint a pretty picture okay?" they had two teacher and they didn't like mrs. greene but mrs. jackson was nice.

"okay" kayden stood up and grabbed melody's hand before they walked over to the table. kaylee came on leon's back and she was kind of mugging melody "what you looking at?" kayden bucked.

"you!" she clapped back "don't look at him look at leon, and those colors. go get you some paper" melody said "i can do whatever i want!" she got off of leon's back and pushed melody down.

"oww" kayden looked at her and then looked at leon "bingo" he grabbed the cup of water for the paint from the station table and threw it at leon, leon gasped "what is wrong with you!" leon picked up the other cup and chucked it back.

melody got up from the floor and grabbed some paint, throwing it on kaylee for pushing her, melody then pushed kaylee down and started throwing everything at her, kayden was now fighting leon.

the two were biting eachother, pushing and stomping on one another "mane you stupid bitch!" kayden grabbed a pencil and stabbed the little boy in the face, he watched as fell onto the floor screaming and crying.

kayden got angry seeing blood on his forces that his daddy had bought for him.

melody and kaylee gasped "kayden!" melody grabbed kayden by the arm and they ran out of the classroom, they had to hide and quick "why'd you do that?!" melody shouted and he didn't know honestly.

"i'm sorry, he just made me mad.." kayden said "what if we don't see each other again and you have to go to a new school.." she asked "then you can come to my school, i'll call you if i have to go home too" he said.

"okay.. come on or we're gonna be in big trouble" they ran down the hall way over to a empty and dark classroom. they didn't see anyone in it so then went inside and closed the door "be quiet okay?" he told her.

"okay" she replied.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 ఌ.

"he did what?" kentrell ran out to his car as jania followed him "what happened?" she asked but kentrell was too busy talking to draco's teacher "alright im on my way, find my fuckin' son" he hung up the phone.

"kentrell.. what happened, what'd he do now?" she asked as kentrell put on his seat belt "stabbed a lil boy in the eye with a pencil, you know how his lil ass get" he sighed "what the fuck. he too bad" jania shook her head.

"fuck i'm mad he get that shit from me" he pulled off and jania mugged him as her head hit the seat "so what did you mean find him?" she asked "cause his lil ass somewhere in the school with a lil girl" he replied.

"what's her name?"

"melody" jania's eyes widened "that's his girlfriend, well i he said we was gonna ask her out today" she replied "mhm, badass kids" trell said "kentrell didn't you loose your virginity at age 6?" she laughed.

"so the fuck what, this ain't about me" he waved her off and she shook her head at him being a hypocrite "he gets this from you" she laughed "don't remind me, i hope melody fatha' know she got a boyfriend" kentrell said.

"she barely knows what one is" jania said "man, i can't stand kids these days" kentrell sighed.

The End.