𝟢𝟤𝟫

not proofread.

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝟢𝟦/𝟢𝟨/𝟤𝟣

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝟢𝟦/𝟢𝟨/𝟤𝟣

"i'm not going thea' what they gone tell me, keep my head up or some shit?" he laughed "well they gone tell yo ass something to get yo damn head straight" ben spoke.

"no they ain't, they never do and they ass always lying and i'm not finna deal with that. i be don' punched me a hoe y'all gone be satisfied then?" he asked.

"no" jania shook her head "well ion know what y'all want me to do ain't even shit wrong with me" he crossed his arm, yawning "first of all you bipolar as fuck"

"and then you crazy, you want us to take you to a psychiatric facility and you can be there with those fuckers but we ain't dealing with it" kd added & threw his hands up.

"it's my house fuck y'all can leave" he mugged "me too?" he stared at her and she kissed her teeth and mumbled "bitch ass" under her breath.

"we ain't leaving shit, i'm hungry anyway" joe got up from the couch and made his way into the kitchen "turn on some music in this bitch" kentrell waved them off.

jania left the living room and went upstairs to check on draco, the lil bastard was sleeping good as fuck like he was hibernating and shit.

"i know i can treat you better, than he can. and any girl like you deserved a gentle men! so tell me why are we waisting time on all this waisted crime- jania bursted into laughter.

"whats funny you fat fuck" kd mugged her "y-you can't sing to say yo grand pappies life nigga!" jania fell onto the floor, joe ignored the two.

she began banging her fist on the ground and kd stepped on her back and they all heard a crack "oh shit i heard a crack!" joe said.

"damnn, nene you okay?" ben pointed at her.

jania groaned as kd jumped off of her, she rolled over and her eyes began to water "bitch you broke my back!" she yelled, kentrell came to see what had happened.

"what happened to ha?" he asked "i broke that hoe back, i shoulda broke her neck" he rolled his eyes "nigga you hell, how yo skinny ass break it?" ben mugged.

"cause i get like that.. yo back really broke?" he asked and she stared at him "i'm finna beat yo fucking ass!" she stood up and kd immediately ran upstairs.

she followed him and joe looked confused "i thought her neck was broke?" he looked at the others "i thought her back was broke" kentrell shrugged.