𝟢𝟣𝟪

NBAYOUNGBOY
DAY 16

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝟴:𝟮𝟲 𝗔𝗠𝟬𝟯/𝟮𝟮/𝟮𝟭

𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝟴:𝟮𝟲 𝗔𝗠
𝟬𝟯/𝟮𝟮/𝟮𝟭

Kentrell watched the ceiling, smoking a cigarette as Jania and Kayden slept next to him. He decided he wasn't keep Jania for as long as he was at the beginning.

Well as long as she behaved, He was going to keep her for 38 days and she had 16 more days left. If she could just do right for that many amount of days everything would be ok.

He grabbed his phone from the small side table on the other side of him and went on iMessage to text Iyanna back.

Iyanna

Iyanna
Kentrell i'm outside

Daddy😩
go back home ion want you here

Iyanna
why not, did I do something wrong

Daddy😩
yea.

Iyanna
but daddy i have to tell you something important

Daddy😩
just text me mane

Iyanna
why are you acting weird?
we were just fucking last night and now you're acting like I can't come to your house when I'm your girlfriend

Daddy😩
just go home before i come out thea and choke slam yo ugly ass, what you can't take a hint bitch?

Iyanna
fine then, i'll call the police and tell them that you have that girl at your house& that you kidnapped her.
read.

Kentrell quickly got up from his bed, grabbing his shorts from the floor and his gun from the dresser, he went outside to Iyanna's car and knocked on the window.

She smiled seeing that it worked and she was finally going to get dick "Hey daddy" She smiled, he cocked his gun back before putting it to her head.

She froze up.

"If you tell somebody bout this bitch you gone die" He shook his head. she quickly nodded and he headed back into his house, watching her speed off.

//

"What happened?" Jania asked "Nothin' go back to sleep" He told her, she did the opposite and sat up before patting her bonnet.