𝟢𝟢𝟧

𝐃𝐀𝐘 2

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 ఌ.
𝟢𝟥/𝟢𝟫/𝟤𝟣

Jania was bruised up, had 2 black eyes and with every punch she was slipping in and out of consciousness. She couldn't do anything because she was chained up.

Kentrell stood there watching Iyanna do Jania wrong. Hell the lil bastard was little but strong. Still she had the upper hand so it wasn't a fair thing.

After 30 minutes of the beating she was out cold. She regretted spitting at the older. "Wake up ma" She jumped seeing Kentrell in her face.

She felt so weak and her body ached everywhere. To make it even worse after she had woken up last night she couldn't sleep because she kept hearing.. "Oh fuck yes daddy!"

"You hungry?" He asked, but she refused to eat anything that he gave her. She shook her head slowly and closed her eyes once again.

"Aye, you gone eat this shit aight?" He asked placing his hand under her chin. "Tell me you gone eat it" He said before she felt her eyes begin to burn.

She blinked away her tears and nodded. "Tell me, you gone eat it" He asked more specifically this time. "I'm gonna eat it" She spoke barely above a whisper.

"Good girl" He caressed her cheeks. "Damn my bitch fucked you up tho" He chuckled, finding himself hilarious. She wanted to say something so she did, cause who tf he think he is.

"I woulda whooped that hoe and y'all know that that's why you chained me up" She mugged him. "But you was chained up" He laughed. Ou see he pushing my buttons she thought

"Ok I don't care no more, dumb bitch" She mumbled the last part" Aight now I'm starving yo bitch ass cause I already told you I wasn't gone be yo bitch no more" He stood up

"I don't give a fuck" She spat "Mane, look I be tryna be nice to you but you always gotta do some shit to piss me back off again" He grabbed the back of her hair.

She winced as he fingers tangled into her naps, my hair is nappy enough what the fuck is this nigga doing— she thought "Ow!" She yelped.

"You talk to fucking much for a nigga liking, I told you bout that shit and you just don't listen" He spoke, my fucking neck stupid bitch she thought.

He always did the same thing over and over every time she felt like she had to say something back to him, threaten her someway, it worked every time too.