𝟢𝟥𝟤

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 」𝟬𝟰/𝟬𝟵/𝟮𝟭𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟴 𝗔𝗠

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 」
𝟬𝟰/𝟬𝟵/𝟮𝟭
𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟴 𝗔𝗠.

"oh hell naw" jania said mugging the wall and she bobbed her head to kentrells music, she was supposed to be mad at him right now "nene wanna color?" kayden ran up to her with a SpongeBob looking coloring book.

"sure" she laughed as he climbed onto to the white couch "aye, im finna go get my kids" he told her, she hummed in response not talking her eyes off of the paper "look at me" he told her, she looked back at him as he mugged her.

"what you can't talk? use yo words. i said i'm finna go get my kids "ok" she simply replied before he nodded leaving the house "bitch ass" kayden said as he accidentally colored outside of the lines.

jania laughed "don't say that okay?" she picked up a crayon and began coloring spongebob yellow "yes ma'am" she replied before hearing the doorbell, fuck no she wasn't finna go threw this again.

she ain't know how to open the door anyway.

"hellooo?" she heard a voice outside the door, it sounded like a bitch, she got up as kayden continued coloring and stood on her tip toes looking through the peep hole "hell-fucking o!" she jumped.

"gah damn" she mumbled "wassup?" jania spoke as loudly as she could without yelling "bitch who are you?" jania mugged seeing that the girl standing outside had red hair and was standing by another girl.

"who the- who the fuck is y'all?" she asked "bitch we're here for kentrell!" she heard an accent on the other girls voice causing her to laugh.

"imma tell you once, get ya non english speaking ass and bootleg ass lil mermaid for a friend and go back where yall hoes came from. ion know a kentrell" she told them "bitch! you lying i sucked his dick here!" lil mermaid yelled.

"b- why you telling me that.. take yall asses home" jania walked away from the door leaving the two girls to talk amongst themselves "nene, who was that?" kayden asked scribbling over the paper.

lil bastard.

"the girl from wendy's and some girl who can't talk" she told him, he gasped "i love eating wendy's nene, can i go talk to them?" he clapped "no kayden they gone take yo lil ass if they find a way in here" she chuckled.

"aww man" he sighed.

7:46

"you eating like a pig calm the fuck down" jania mugged kentrell "bitch you look like a pig" kentrell said snatching the sprite from her hand and drinking it "k- ouuu bitch! imma beat yo fucking assss" she yelled.

"i do what the fuck i want ugly" he set the sprite on his side of the table, jania huffed and picked up her barbecue wing from the plate "you so damn annoying" she rolled her eyes and he shrugged.

"you have your own pop" she mugged him "draco took it so i took yours" he replied and she moved the plate over on the side table and went downstairs to grab herself a bottled water "ou shit nene" kayden covered his heart.

"kayden! nigga" she laughed "sorry but you scared the fuck outta me" he shook his head and her mouth fell wide open hearing kentrell yelling "STOP ALLAT FUCKING CUSSING LIL NIGGA" he yelled.

"mane, he ask me where i get it from" kayden mumbled and jania chuckled "you talk like you 21" she replied "yes because i get like that" he pushed her out of the way and ran into the living room.

"oh- okay excuse me" she mumbled going back upstairs to see kentrell sleep "how this bitch ass nigga to sleep in five fucking seconds" she threw her water on the bed and sat down, covering herself back up.

she proceeded to grab her plate of wings and fries and then snatched the remote that kentrell held in his hand, it was almost finna fall off the bed "his ass always fucking falling asleep with something in his hand" she sighed.

jania turned on her favorite thing to watch on youtube, people doing hair and shit. she kinda wanted to start her own business but that wouldn't happen unless she got him to let her go.. she wouldn't tell.

i mean yea she had some ups and down with him but they kinda had a bond and she just wanted for him to leave her alone and let her live her life, no one would be getting told on then.

"ununn putting her scalp all in there and shit" jania laughed as kentrell turned over, his arm almost knocking her food over but she snatched sit just in time "oh hell naw i can't deal with this" she replied.

kentrell then turned all the way over and laid his head on her lap "ununnn" she mumbled, she wasn't done eating yet and it wasn't even that late "it's finna be eight o clock and this bitch sleep" she mugged.

"mane shut da fuck up and lemme lay on yo big head ass"
ಠ_ಠ, she stared at him as he adjusted himself into a comfortable position "can i get comfortable too damn?" she asked, he huffed lifting up.

she grabbed kayden from the end of the bed and moved him to the right side of her body, his head laying on her chest she then slid under the covers a lil bit more before sighing and almost choking as his head hit her stomach "i- ou bitch" she mugged but he ignored her.

okay since everybody taking they ass
to bed i might as well too..

jania yawned and carefully reached over, grabbing the remote and turning off the tv. to be honest sometimes she wished she had a family or her own.. what if she wouldn't have met kentrell how she did.

what if they simply worked together.. or seen each other somewhere out, she'd much rather have that than being kidnapped by him. pretty soon her thoughts drained and she fell asleep.

THE END.

y'all got 7 chapters 😂