𝟢𝟤𝟤

𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 .
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯,𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 .

ఌ 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙚'𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 ఌ𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟩/𝟤𝟣

𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺
𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟩/𝟤𝟣

"You gotta stop going back to her, If you keep going back 'errthang gone get worse" Ten shook his head as Kentrell laid in his bed, bandaged up.

"Man, she was just mad I do shit when i'm mad too" He replied, Ben shook his head at his friends new actions, he never would've thought Kentrell would be like this.

"Yea and how many times she stabbed yo ass?" He squinted his eyes "This the first time but I think like 2 or three times"

"Yea because you letting her run over you, now she think she can act towards and treat you how she want to" Ben replied "It's not like that"

"Yes it is and yo stupid ass can't see it for some reason and I don't know why, you letting this whole situation get you off track" Ten said.

//

"Iyanna stop I told you ain't shit in there" He tried grabbing his phone but she jerked her arm away, he winced feeling a pain in his stomach.

"Shut the fuck up Kentrell you nothing but a sorry ass liar bro I hate you!" She yelled.

"Aight chill out you doing the most cause somebody dmed me now you think i'm texting them" He replied "Personally, I wouldn't let nobody talk to me like that" Kd put his arms up.

"That's just me tho, me personally" He shook his head "Kd stop tryna start shit" Ten laughed "What I was just saying" He mumbled.

Iyanna took his phone and left his house "Mane come on this exactly why we finna go see if we can fight my lil niggas draco and Nene" Kd laughed.

"You always playin round, come on we was been supposed to leave" Kentrell reached out for a hand "See if you woulda left her you wouldn't have been in this situation" Ten said.

"You not helping" Kentrell shook his head and Kd followed them out the door "Look at you looking all like you got arthritis and shit" Kd mugged.

"Shut up nigga this ain't the time" Ten laughed.

They all went out to the car before Kentrell saw a glimpse of where Iyanna went, he was gone go and get his phone back from her "Thea the bitch go" Ben said.