𝟢𝟢𝟫

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟨

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟥/𝟤𝟣𝟤:𝟥𝟪 𝖠𝖬

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟥/𝟤𝟣
𝟤:𝟥𝟪 𝖠𝖬.

"You look sexy mama" Kentrell told Jania, her ass was so fat in those leggings. "Stop being nasty y'all freaky deaky asses" Brooklyn mugged them.

"Ain't they, all boo'd up on my best friend and shit" Nique laughed, grabbing a slice of pizza. "Y'all always mad" He still didn't take his eyes off of her ass.

Kd sat there observing on top of the counter, swinging his legs back and forth like a child. "Pass me that shit Nene" Ten reached out his arms for the pop.

Jania grabbed the juice and slid it over to him. "Good looks gang" He grabbed a red cup from the cabinet and began pouring him half a cup of pop.

"Mhm" She hummed. "Take a picture It'a las' longer nigga" Joe chuckled, watching Kentrell lick his lips and pull out his phone, Joseph wasn't serious..

"Pose ma" He told her as she bit her pizza. "Wait why you taking pictures? I'm finally going home" She asked causing Kentrell too look at her like she had 3 heads.

"Hell naw, don't een' ask me no shit like that" Brooke chuckled before Jania kissed her teeth and set her slice of pizza back into the box.

"Wait I gotta look good" She turned around, poking her ass out. Her hair hung down to her back. "Lemme see it" Brooke ran over before clapping loudly.

"What, it look good for real?" Nique asked. "Yea why wouldn't it, but y'all can't see" He put his phone up into his pocket and Jania went over to him.

"Can I see?" She asked. "No ma, gimme the pizza." He told her and she mugged him. "Who you think I am a pizza delivery bitch?" She asked.

"No ion think you a pizza delivery bitch, but random ass quick question.. You gotta pee?" He asked. "Kentrell I don't have to pee" She crossed her arms.

"Mane aight" He brushed her off and everybody stared at them like they were weird. "Y'all weird as fuck, why you wanna know if she gotta pee?" Joe asked.

"Mind yo business" He walked over to the pizza and grabbed one himself.

"Y'all wanna watch a movie?" Trell suggested. "Oh yea, let's watch some funny shit" Kd sat down on the couch. "Wait nigga we need food damn" Nique said.

Kd began crunching on his pop corn and sipping on his drink, very loudly. "Say bitch stop" Kentrell slapped the popcorn out of his hands and he got mad.