𝟢𝟢𝟩

𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟦

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟣/𝟤𝟣𝟪:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟢𝟥/𝟣𝟣/𝟤𝟣
𝟪:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬

"I hate it here" She didn't even get to move her arms, she was ready for a shower and ready to lay in a comfortable bed. The only good thing was that she had her friends.

"I swear, what the fuck happened to yo neck, damn bitch and your arms" Brooke questioned.

"Yea, Kentrell happened" She mumbled, rolling her eyes. She only knew his name because of Yaya but didn't wanna call him that.

"What happened?" Nique asked.

"Ok so I was getting my get back, but that's a different story. He got mad and grabbed me by my shirt, which was choking the back of my neck" She said.

"Mhm.." Brooke hummed.

"I was still talking so he threatened me with his gun and then he grabbed me by my arm and made me go back downstairs" She said.

"Bestfriend you be talking shit?" Nique laughed.

"Hell yea, that nigga made me call him daddy" She whispered. Just incase they were listening, they only got to talk on good days, when they were all good.

It was only an hour talk though, they talked about the day they would escape and they had planned everything. Hopin it would all work out.

"Brooke" Ben called.

"Okay, bye y'all I gotta go back to this fucker house" She said.

"Shut the fuck up and come on" He said.

"You always got an attitude" She crossed her arms, mugging him.

𝟫:𝟥𝟪 𝖯𝖬

"Put this on" He told her, she had just put on her bra which she still wasn't that comfortable with him seeing her naked but he had saw everything already so she kind of was like oh well.

"It's too hot to wear that" She grabbed the lotion before applying it to her legs. "What I say?" He asked, she kissed her teeth snatching the black jogger pants from his hands.

"Don't" He shook his head. "I hear you" She said grabbing the black tank top from the bathroom counter where he had set it. She put it over her head and then the hoodie he had gave her to wear.