𝟢𝟤𝟥

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 <3

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 <3 .
𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟫/𝟤𝟣

"It's okay, stop crying i'm okay.. I'm okay" She held Kayden as he cried his eyes out. He had woken up and was forced to watch everything happen.

He was so scared that he couldn't move and he didn't know what to do, the only thing that replayed in his mind were her loud screams, begging for them to stop.

She felt terrible after seeing his face while they were doing it to her "I'm sorry, I promise I won't let you see that ever again... I'm okay" She caressed the side of his face.

"I-Im scared I want my daddy!" Kayden yelled, she didn't wanna make the others mad so she tried to calm him down but it wasn't working very well.

"Are you okay.. really?" He asked sobbing against her shirt, she didn't wanna lie but she didn't wanna admit to him that he was right either.

"I'm okay.. It won't happen again" She mumbled, she actually didn't know if it would put she hoped it wouldn't "But you're bleeding" He sniffled.

"It's okay Kayden"

"I'm hungry" He said "Okay, i'll go try and get you something to eat" She told him "No don't leave me, i'm scared. What if you get in trouble" He mumbled.

"I'll do it for you okay?" She asked "Okay" He replied.

Kentrell Gaulden.

"You need to get yo ass up and find my damn baby instead of tryna lay up with that bitch!" His momma yelled "Ma I been going out everyday.. Ion know what to do" He said.

"Think boy! I'm not gone have this with you" She hung up the phone and he sighed before getting up from the bed and holding onto his stomach.

He walked to his closet and slipped on his forces before getting a call from Joe.

"Wassup nigga- Aye bitch imma need you to come to my crib real quick.. we gotta talk about some shit" He cut Kentrell off.

"Ian got time, i'm going to- I know where they at if you would just listen to me" He cut him off again, Kentrell began rushing downstairs to grab his jacket.

"Whea nigga?!" He asked "It's this one nigga named Jay that don't like Jania for some dumbass reason now he talking bout he punishing her" Joe started.