𝟢𝟣𝟣

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟩

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝟥/𝟣𝟦/𝟤𝟣 ❥

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅
𝟥/𝟣𝟦/𝟤𝟣 ❥.

Jania sat in silence as watched her finger, it had gotten slammed in the door by no other than Kentrell. "Ouch" She hissed trying not to move it as much.

Back to square one.

"Aight, nigga imma just do it later" She heard Kentrell's voice come down the steps.. She got ready to hear what he thought about her actions, she tried to listen.

"Aight bye" Kentrell replied before she finally saw his face, she looked away shifting over as much as she could since she had the chains connect to her arms.

It felt horrible because she thought she'd forgot how that feeling felt and it would stay that way but no it hurt worse than before. "Aye, you wan' apologize na?" He asked.

She didn't want to talk to him, so she ignored his whole presence. He chuckled at her actions though "Ok so you don't want to.. that's another day, bye ma" He left again.

She really hated it down in the basement but she didn't wanna apologize to him for wanting her own freedom, she was a grown woman and he treated her like a child.

It was like timeout but for days. He already asked her once yesterday if she wanted to apologize after she had left from ben's house. She told him no so he added a day.

Which means she now had two days staying alone in the basement. She saw Brooke yesterday and told her everything, Brooklyn couldn't believe she was so close.

She suddenly broke down, and begun crying her eyes out, until she couldn't cry anymore.

𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟪

Nothing had happened since she was downstairs, she couldn't take a shower. She never ate nor did he come downstairs to check on her. It was only when she got in trouble.

She even passed out from hunger but he wouldn't know because he wanted to teach her a lesson. He didn't care how loud she cried he'd always ignore her.

Jania was laying there on the hard floors, since she was chained to the pole by her neck if she ever complained about being hungry or anything.

How does that work, easily it was like a dog collar except for a human. She was forced to sit up the whole time, no laying down even if she was tired.

She hadn't done it so she was fine, she felt like taking his gun and killing herself so many times. She just wanted to be put out of her misery.

"Come on ma" He bent down taking the heavy chains off of her wrist, he picked her up watching the way he body flopped around. She was very flimsy.

Her head laid back and her eyes were closed but he knew she was alive because she was breathing. He didn't want her dead though so he immediately got her something to eat.

//

"Bitch you smell like deer ankles and chili, we can't have that" He shook his head, he put a small piece of pancake into her mouth and she slowly chewed on it.

Savoring the taste.

"You learned your lesson?" He asks. "Kill me already" She mumbled opening her mouth for more. "I can't do that to you mama, it would hurt to see you dead" He replied, putting another piece into her mouth.

"You don't care about me.." She shook her head "Don't say that, I care about you a lot" He began eating some of her food. She decided not to argue cause she was so hungry.

//

"Why the fuck this bitch up here?" Iyanna said seeing Nene, sitting on the couch. "I'm not bothering you baboon please don't come over here fucking with me" She spoke.

"Ian tryna hea' dat you ain't een say hey to a nigga you walked straight passed me" Kentrell said. "You don't deserve a hey" She folder her arms.

"Why not bae" He puked her in for a hug. Jania lowly laughed seeing the two. "Because you always do this every time we're doing good" Iyanna mumbled.

"I promise I haven't did nothin" He said. "Mhm, now come give me some dick daddy, I hope you got headphones" She winked at Jania before dragging kentrell upstairs.

Jania mugged her but she didn't really care, she just held her tongue because if she said something she was definitely gone say something she regretted.

𝖳𝖡𝖢