𝟢𝟥𝟨

attendance;

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 」𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟯/𝟮𝟭𝟴:𝟯𝟰 𝗔𝗠

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 」
𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟯/𝟮𝟭
𝟴:𝟯𝟰 𝗔𝗠.

excuse all mistakes

"see i told you i was right" brooke held her bestfriends hair as she threw up "no im food poisoned" jania wiped her mouth and flushed the toilet "bitch you making up shit now because who would've did it?" she asked.

"you know he's crazy brooke, you don't know what he could be capable of" she stood up and went over to the sink to brush her teeth "jania, he was just so mad because you wanted to kill the baby right?" she asked. "yes and?" jania replied "never mind i don't know shit i guess, but if i'm right you owe me" she said.

//

"kentrell.. why do you keep acting like this" jania said as she laid on top of kentrell, him touching her soft hair "acting like what mama?" he asked? genuinely confused "like.. one minute you hate me and then you wanna be under me all the time?" she asked.

"i don't hate you.. you just make me mad sometimes, that's just how i am" he replied " but if i am pregnant, will you let me move out?" she asked, he chuckled in response leaving her wondering "i'm not laughing.. i don't want to raise a child in this environment" she sniffles.

"don't cry ma, of course i wouldn't how imma know if you okay? i can't have you dying on me" he replied "why not, how can you love me in the timespan of a moth and a few days?" she asked "it don't feel like a month do it?" he asked and she shook her head.

"i just get attached easily, ya feel me?" he asked "i made a mistake.." she said "it's okay.. we all do, but you can't come back from all the good times we have together. now you mine forever, you'll never leave me and i won't let you" he comforted her, hearing her soft cries.

"i don't wanna be yours" she spoke "i know but you don't have a choice, this is your fault" he shook his head, smirking to himself "how is it my fault?!" she snapped "calm down, good pussy, and you got good looks too i think that's why i really fuck wit ya" he told her.

"so if i turn ugly would you leave me, let me go finally?" she asked "nope i love you and that's what it is. nothing can change that" he rubbed her back and she prayed in her head hoping that one day she would wake up from this dre- well nightmare.

jania wanted a family, not a.. whatever this was. she couldn't believe she was having a baby by a nigga that kidnapped her, she soon heard music by quando and it was a soothing song so she listened to it and fell asleep to the beat and sound of his voice.

•imperfect flower
sunshine gone come with rainy days..
codeine take the pain away.
kobe at the three, while down by two
dwayne gone fade away.
i know they hate i made a way, fa' my niggas i paid a away.
i'm at the top they at the bottom starving
guess that mean it's safe to say that i-
really came from the trenches,
they throwing dirt on top my name
i got no love for these bitches
fuck alla cameras and the fame, i came in for the riches-
crip shit running in my veins ask the lord for forgiveness.

how do you know when you love someone when deep
down in ya soul you can't love no one and you don done
so much, you can't trust no one.. i feel i'm walking down the wrong road. kentrell was glad he would finally have his own family to be with and to care for, it would be him, kayden, jania and his newborn baby..

flashback

"mama, i thought you said you would leave him" a six year old kentrell spoke "i tried baby.. he won't leave me alone, he won't let me go" she mumbled "you have to promise me you won't be like this" she asked.

"if you keep your promise mama, you'll never ever ever let another man do you this way again" he spoke, sherhonda nodded at her baby boy "didn't i tell you to go and do the dishes?!" kentrell's step father asked, walking into trells room.

"she doesn't have to do shit!" trell stood up "baby stop it, calm down" she pulled her son back onto her lap "i'll do it okay? just don't hurt him" she said "mama! no you don't have to do anything he says" kentrell cupped her face.

"i love you trell okay?" she asked, he sighed "i love you too" he pecked her lips and she smiled before tucking him into his bedroom "hurry your ass up" steven slammed the door and kentrell jumped up.

"mama i wanna kill him!" he yelled "kentrell stop it i don't want him to hear you.. i don't want you hurt i know you wanna help but i promise we won't be here for long okay? you just have to trust me" she held his hand

"okay, i trust you mama"

"i love you baby" she kissed his cheek "i love you too" and with that he turned on his side, when the lights turned off he ignored the voices that would speak to him and drifted off to sleep.

a few years later.

"momma i thought you said you wouldn't let another man do you this way.." a twelve year old kentrell confronted his half dead mother, she was laying on the floor in her own blood "i love-e you kentrell" she struggled out.

"no mama you're gonna be okay!" he cried "you have to stay alive, what am i gotta do without you! mama please don't close your eyes you promised me" he yells watching her eyes slowly close "i love you"

"i love you too" he sobbed seeing her eyes had closed, he laid his head on her chest, not caring about his blood stained clothes "she's dead kid, there's nothing you can do about it" he snapped his head seeing an officer.

"no you can't take her away please! where am i gonna go?!" he yelled as the man grabbed him up by his arm and took his mother away in a stretcher "NO MAMA PLEASE!" he reached out for her but the officer picked him up.

it was the end. his grandmother had gotten custody of him and he started living with her, he loved his grandma alice and his papa but he definitely missed his momma. he was going to keep his promise though.

even if she didn't.

"grandma?" kentrell called out, he had just gotten back from a sleepover at his friend, bens house and he walked home since they lived across from each-other "grandma?" he asked again, not hearing a response.

she's gone kentrell, she's gone.

"no she isn't stop it" he tried blocking out the voices in his head, he headed upstairs to his grandmas room to see her laying on the bed. she looked asleep except her eyes had rolled to the back of her head.

"grandma, i'm home why are you sleeping like that" he chuckled before he shook her lightly "grandma.." he called again but didn't get a response "g-grandma" he walked away from her.

she's dead what don't you understand

"no no no! grandma now where am i gonna go" he bursted into tears all over again.. he didn't even get to say he loved her or bye for the last time. kentrell was a very damaged little boy from the jump.

his daddy was in jail for murder and had to do 55+ years so there was no staying with him. he just didn't wanna go to s foster home, he suddenly was reminded of what his step dad told him before killing his mother.

"you have to make her listen, be in control or she's gonna run over you.. don't let a woman run over you and never fear anything or anyone known to man"

The End.