𝟢𝟣𝟫

DAY 17

NBA YOUNGBOY

NBA YOUNGBOY.
• 𝖳𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 •
𝟢𝟥/𝟤𝟥/𝟤𝟣

Jania lazily picked up the strawberries with her plastic fork, putting them into her mouth

"Jania, don't piss me off." Kentrell fussed "What you gone do, hit me?" She asked.

"Don't test yo luck." He laughed getting up from the couch.

"Yeah ok." She waved him off, staring at the blank wall and listening to the music playing on the speaker.

//

"We can be out the way" She fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror.

"Why we can't go to a deserted island and go do some shit they ain't never did, why we can't hop on a jet that is private and fly to a place they ain't never been" She added.

"Why we can't go spend a few couple thousand on brand new Chanel's and them Gucci kicks, we can be out they way x2, Michael Jackson go to never land"

"Drop a bag on yo ex I got hella bands" Kentrell came in the bathroom smiling while showing his grills, also flexing his money.

"You waited for that part didn't you" She laughed "Hell yea, you fuck with quando though?" He asked throwing the money on the counter.

"Yea, I like his music" She unplugged the flat irons. "You wan' meet em?" He asked "You know him?" She asked "He signed to me" He replied.

"Well yea" She shrugged.

"I'll see what that nigga on tomorrow" He replied "Fuck you doing yo hair for, whea you goin" He added.

"I can't look cute in the house?" She mugged him "Ain't no way you getting ready and want me to think you staying hea"

"I can't leave anyway so why you trippin?" She asked "You right, I'm finna go though" He told her.

"Why" She asked.

"I got something to handle" He turned off the bathroom light and went to his room.

"Like what?" She followed behind him "Real nigga business, get you sum"

"That's not possible if i'm stuck here, let me go with you and i'll have some" She told him.