𝟢𝟥𝟪

attendance;

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎」𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟵/𝟮𝟭𝟮:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠

「 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎」
𝟬𝟰/𝟭𝟵/𝟮𝟭
𝟮:𝟮𝟯 𝗣𝗠.

it feels good to wake up and not have anyone all up under me, i like having a bed to myself. jania yawned and stretched before sitting up and grabbing her new phone. "i feel good today" she smiled.

she went onto instagram, scrolling and liking a few posts. jania was going to go to the hospital today just to check on her baby and make sure everything was okay. maybe this would give her something to live for.

she didn't have her pink car but she bought a new one yesterday, it was a white mercedes' benz. it finally felt like God loved her again.

she got up and went to the bathroom before going and picking out something simple to put on, she picked some black leggings, white furry flops and a white top.

she decided today was gonna be all about her.

•𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋•

"nice to see you again jania" her doctor spoke "yep.. this time i'm just pregnant" she sighed "babies are the most beautiful thing.. they bring you happiness" she smiled.

"i hope so, the father not the happiest type of person" she laughed "i see.. so i'm just gonna ask a few questions and run a few tests so it shouldn't take long, can i ask you to sit here?"

jania nodded and climbed on top of the bed "so what are you rooting for?" the doctor asked and jania thought about it before feeling something cold on her stomach.

"probably a boy first and then a girl after that i'm done i want no more children" she nodded.

//

"and if i could" jania sung as she drove to mcdonalds she was happy that her baby was healthy and so was she, she thought this was finally her getting to be happy.

"id just forget about you, and if i could.. i'd just delete you from my history" she hummed, when she got there she knew exactly what she was going to order.

"keep you as a mystery, delete the possibility of there being a you and me i'd take back every little single thing—" she stopped at the red light and pulled out her phone.

𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐭 ❥.

where you at bitch?

i'm just having a me day
about to go and get food.