𝟢𝟤𝟨

not proofread

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋04/02/21

𝖣𝖺𝗒 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋
04/02/21

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃. 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋'𝐒 neck choking the man out. He kissed his teeth before grabbing her hands, prying them off of his neck.

"Gah' damn you chokin me what the fuck!" He caught his balance but began running again "Stop it you gone make me fall!" Jania laughed.

She wasn't exactly happy, not even close but she made the most of it. Kentrell was actually fun sometimes.. well when he woke up on the right side of the bed.

"Mane you know ian gone drop yo big ass" He laughed putting her down, she slapped the back of his head and walked off like the boss bitch she is.

"Ow-" She felt her hair being snatched and she fell to the ground.

"Keep yo hands to yourself nigga" He laughed stepping over her and down the stairs.

Like the real nigga he is.

She kissed her teeth and ran to the bed to grab Hassen, "Come on baby" She replied.

She took her downstairs and sat on the couch next to a sleeping Kayden.

"You rememba' the nigga you was supposed to set up but you never did?" He asked.

"Yes, he was so nice" She laughed.

"Stop saying that with yo weird ass, we still onnat with him too. Youn know how many times this nigga don' texted yo ass" He sighed.

"Lemme see" She looked over at his phone causing him to snatch it away from her sight.

"Ian even on instagram yet" He mugged.

App Opened; Instagram

fredobang

fredobang
wassup

fredobang
damn you gone do me like that

fredobang
...

fredobang
😂😂

fredobang
okay i see how it is frl.

Today at 2:38 PM

janiameshell
i'm sorry, i was busy..

fredobang
you always "busy"

janiameshell
i know but im sorry, we can do it today if u want?

fredobang
fs, you want me to come get you or..

janiameshell
sure i'll be ready
seen

"Go get ready" He shooed her and she sighed, she did not wanna do this however she had no choice. "Why am I doing this to innocent people" She asked.

"He ain innocent, youn even know him" Kentrell replied, grabbing her hand "Excatly, so why judge him.." She asked and he mugged her.

Dumbass.

"Cause I know him, you don't" He chuckled. "Well then what did he do?" She asked "Just know we use to go to school together" He shook his head.

"People can change" She rolled her eyes, He looked at her one more time before getting back on his phone "Miss me wit that shit"

//

"You know damn well you not even like that" Jania laughed as Fredo taunted her "You don't know what i'm like" She simply shrugged.

They sat together talking and she actually liked him, he was a cool person but little did she know what she'd gotten herself into.

"That's yo shit though, that bitch sexy" He said referring to her car "Ya, who else's car would it be" She laughed "Ion know you could be using somebody else shit"

"Never, I had my own shit. She thought maybe he would get the hint and help her out because she didn't want Kentrell to catch on.

She tried telling him no but he made her use a microphone anyway, and if she removed it it would tell him that. She thought he was crazy.

He is.

"That's what I'm talkin' bout luv" He laughed "Luv?" She liked the name.. hood nigga who know how to treat you right instead of one them toxic ass niggas.

Ahem.

"Yea. My bad Ian mean to call you that Jania, it's just a habit" He replied "I almost choked, no you can call me whatever you want too" She patted her chest.

"Oh okay" He chuckled "You so pretty, you know that?" She felt her body begin to heat up and her face starting to turn red, she began fidgeting with her nails.

"Thank you" She looked at the ceiling "You can look at me, while we talkin' at least" He said. "So when you gone lemme get yo number?" He asked.

She didn't have a phone of course..

She didn't know Kebtrell's number..

"407-635-965" She spoke, he pulled out his phone replying the numbers to her "You forgot a number.." He squinted his eyes "Oh i'm sorry 2" She told him.

"No you good luv, so you wanna watch a movie with me?" He asked, She nodded of course.

❥— ఌ º ఌ — ❥

Jania began to panic all over again once she felt Fredo place his hand on her thigh. In a weird way she wanted to though..

But it's not like her to do it so soon, "Calm down I'm not gone do nothing to you" He replied and she obviously didn't, she still felt like he wanted to do something.

She honestly didn't feel comfortable doing anything sexual with anybody except Kentrell, She didn't trust it with a stranger but she weirdly trusted him.

"I promise, I'm not doing nothing that you don't wanna do. I just like yo skin what happened though" He asked "I-um I was just in a bad relationship" She nodded.

"I'm sorry luv, can I hug you?" He asked, she nodded and he pulled her into a hug, she tried holding back her tears. She couldn't believe he actually cared.

"It's ok to cry, you can vent" He rubbed her back, she soon let all the tears fall from her eyes.

She began telling him everything, except the fact that she had been kidnapped.