0 7

YEAR TWO, CHAPTER SEVEN

TRACEY'S DISAPPROVAL
__________________________________

As the months went by Pansy and Draco remained together. They would talk like best friends, sit next to each other every chance they had and they even started hugging. So scandalous.

Francesca was happy that two of her best friends were together but she sometimes got a little upset when they wouldn't spend time with her. They were both her best friends after all. But this allowed Francesca to get closer to everyone else.

Months of Pansy and Draco being in their own world pushed Francesca to get very close with Theodore Nott.

Theodore Nott was a jerk, always had been and probably always will be but Francesca had a bad habit of looking past, ignoring even, all the bad qualities of people. She searched high and low for any signs of redemption and clung onto it like her life depended on it, especially when it came to the people she surrounded herself with.

"So, how does everyone feel about Malfoy and Parkinson?" Blaise asked.

"I don't care, as long as they don't start snogging," Daphne shrugged.

"Personally I think it's stupid," Tracey said. Millicent nudge her and shook her head.

"What about you Fran? It must be annoying, watching your best friends do everything with another person," Theodore said, wrapping a supportive arm around the girl.

"I'm fine with it Theodore," Francesca rolled her eyes, shrugging his arm off of her. "If they're happy, i'm happy," Francesca said.

"I'm only teasing, Fran," Theodore smiled.

"As I was saying, it's stupid," Tracey began. Millicent and Daphne sighed, sharing knowing looks that Tracey was about to ramble on and on about how much she disliked Pansy and Draco together.

"I mean, we are only children! Surly their parents are not happy about this, unless they don't know. They probably don't know. I mean how can a child even fancy someone? I know I sure as hell cannot even imagine fancying a boy-" Tracey rambled on.

Francesca, much like everyone else, tuned the girl out. Staring blankly into the flames roaring from the fireplace.