2 8

YEAR FOUR, CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

SUMMERTIME SADNESS
__________________________________

Francesca was pardoned from school, sent home for the rest of the year a few weeks before school was supposed to end so she could mourn with her family.

The Diggory house was cold and quiet, it wasn't the same happy and bright place it use to be. To Francesca it didn't even feel like home anymore.

Francesca's mother and father felt the same, they weeped day in and out over their lost son and they weeped for Francesca and how much this would be affecting her.

Francesca spent weeks in a depressive episode, she felt glued to her bed. Simple tasks like using the bathroom felt like the end of the world.

She spent her Summer alone, locked away in her room, trying to work on herself. Trying to prepare herself for her fifth year at Hogwarts, it felt like she'd never start healing, but eventually she did.

Getting up in the morning became easier and over time she started to make it through an entire day without crying, and then she made it a week without crying, but not a day went past where she didn't think of her big brother.

Francesca was starting to feel more like herself as the months went by.