3 9

YEAR FIVE, CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

IM SORRY TOO
__________________________________

Draco hadn't spoken to Francesca since yesterday, but he did get her out of trouble by not mentioning her name to Umbridge and threatening everyone else in the Inquisitoral Squad to leave her out of it.

"I don't care that you were playing pretend with Harry Potter, Fran, none of us do. I just wished you would of told me," Pansy said.

"I didn't want you guys to judge me... or hate me," Francesca shrugged. "I didn't do it for Harry, I did it for Cedric," Francesca said.

"I get it, Fran. If Astoria died and I had a way of honouring her memory in any way I would of done it too," Daphne said, placing a supportive hand on her back.

"I just wish Draco would talk to me," Francesca said.

"I think he was just shocked to see you is all, he'll come around, i'm sure of it," Pansy said. Francesca gave her a weak smile and they all left for breakfast.

Draco was sitting in his usual seat, eating breakfast with Blaise by his side. Francesca slid in next to him, hoping he would talk to her. He didn't, but he did give her a small smile.

Francesca finished her breakfast and followed Draco out of the Great Hall and into a random classroom, he must of finally wanted to talk.

"I am sorry, you know," Francesca said. "I should have told you."

Without warning Draco slammed his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. His hands roaming her body, she was taken aback but her eyes fluttered shut and she kissed him back.

He backed her into the wall, kissing her neck, leaving light bruises trailing down to her collarbones. Next thing Francesca knew both of their clothes were on the floor. She stood naked in front of him for the first time, the first time she had ever been naked in front of anyone.

Francesca suddenly felt insecure as his eyes scanned her entire body, but that soon faded away when his signature smirk washed over his face.

"You are perfect," he mumbled in between sloppy kisses. Francesca blushed, allowing him to hoist her legs up and around him.

Not too long after that Francesca was thrown into a world of bliss. New feelings she had never felt before over come her as she grunted and moaned out Draco's name.

"I'm sorry too," he whispered.