Chapter 3: Conversations Pt. 1

"Ah, fuck." I hissed.

I doubled over in pain; Brian accidentally kicked a soccer ball right in my gut.

"Oh, fuck Evan!" Brian yelled," Dude, I am so sorry!"

Both Brian and Tyler ran over to me and helped me up.

"It's okay guys, but I think I'm going to take a break," I wheezed out.

"Do you need any help?" Tyler asked with concern.

I shook my head and detached myself from them. Before making my long journey to my cell, I waved goodbye at the both of them.

No one was in the hall except for the occasional passing guard or prisoner. No one seemed to take notice of how I was internally dying, pricks.

"Hey?! Are you okay sir?" A voice behind me called out.

I thought too soon. I turned around and came face to face with Sark, a guard that was nice enough to help me whenever he was still here.

"Not really, a soccer ball just pegged me in the stomach," I groaned out.

Not saying a word, Sark put his arm around my waist and helped me walk. Sark helped me walk and navigate to my cell; which was pretty weird considering I didn't tell him I was going to my cell. He must of assumed I was going there.

"Thank you so much Sark," I thanked him.

"No problem but, uh, do you have a minute?" Sark asked," I want to talk to you about something..."

Jonathan's POV:
A knock on the door disrupted me from my thoughts. That's weird; who would me knocking on my door, I have no acquaintances here in Los Santos.

"Hello?" I answered the door. There was a seemingly shy and awkward man in short plaid pink shorts.

" 'Ello señor!" The man greeted me in a shaky Mexican accent," M-May I come i-in?"

"Uh, I don't know. I really don't know you..." I said uncertainty.

"O-Oh, how si-silly and r-rude of me, I'm Si-Silent Droidd!" He introduced himself," But people called me Dr-Droidd."

I nodded a little uncertain, but moved out of the way to let him in.

"I as-assume your name is Jonathan?" He asked me to which I responded with a nod.

"Not much of a talker I see?" He smoothly spoke after I closed my door.

"Only to people I don't know..." I answered in astonishment.

He seemed to notice my astonishment and chuckled. He comfortably moved around my house, getting himself a drink and sitting down on my couch. It didn't really bother me that much; it was just interesting how smooth he was with people all of the sudden. His aura was filled with confidence and swagger. It was like his personality changed whenever his voice did.

"My shaky Mexican accent is a cover up, if you haven't guessed already. I don't need my 'business associates' to know that I run Cockatoos." He informed me.

"But, you don't have a mask--"

"Yes, but no one knows what the owner of Cockatoos looks like, well, except for a few," He informed cutting me off.

I nodded my head, understanding what he said. I started to chuckle lightly; the surprisingly confident man in front of me ran a cross dressing night club. He rolled his eyes noticing my child-like behavior.

"Hey, it pays good!" He defended himself.

An awkward silence overcame the two of us. I was hoping that he'd tell me why he was here, but all he did was sit there and look around my apartment.

"Nice apartment," he commented out of the blue.

"Thanks, why are you here?" I bluntly asked.

"I have an offer..." He said," An offer no one can refuse."

"Pretty sure I can refuse," I deadpanned.

"Oh, so sassy I see."
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-
A.N.~ This sucks and I'm sorry. I've had a busy week and every time I tried to write, something happened. I'll try and get part 2 out tomorrow :) hope ye enjoy.