Chapter 18: It's My Fault

Craig's POV:

"Wait!" I yell as Tyler stormed to my apartment's door. I run up to him, tears streaming down my face and grasp onto his arm.

"Let me go," he muttered, squirming to get free. I refused to let go.

"Wait, just hear me out!" I pleaded.

"I'm pretty sure I know what fucking happened Craig," he angrily spat out. "You and Evan hand-fucked. Now leave me alone."

"It's not about that!" I cried out. "I need your help with something else."

He finally shook off my hand, but instead of storming out of my apartment, he turned around, curious as to what I had to say. I breathed in; I was about to tell him our dilemma with Brock. Maybe he'd stay if he knew what was happening.

"All relationship problems set aside, we have an issue dealing with Brock," I spoke, looking Tyler straight in the eye. His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"What about him?" He asked. "Is he with you guys too?"

"Somewhat," I began. "In recent events, Brock was kidnapped by a man named Luke Toonz. We have no idea why he's doing this, but we believe it has something to do with Jonathan. Honestly, we have no idea what Toonz is doing with Brock but I personally think he is torturing him." I took a deep breath and let Tyler process it all.

"Okay, I understand," Tyler said, "but how does this involve me? Just find Toonz, take him out and save Brock. It's simple. Goodbye Craig." He turned to leave but once again, I grabbed ahold of his arm.

"That's not all though," I informed. "Luke Toonz is part of the military, and he's a highly trained officer at that. I don't think Evan or I have enough training to do it alone. We need you, Tyler. I need you."

"Well," Tyler concluded, "maybe you should have thought about that before you went and touched Evan's dick. As I said, goodbye Craig."

He tore away from my grip and stormed out of my apartment, leaving me broken and alone in the center of my living room. I didn't know what to do.

I didn't know what Tyler was thinking. One of our friends is in danger and he just walked the fuck out. Was it the emotions clouding his judgement? Or is he just being a dumb fuck? Just thinking about this, about everything, gave me a headache.

I was stressed beyond compare and now I was depressed with no one to go to. Evan couldn't do shit to help me; I needed Tyler, but Tyler wasn't here anymore.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion, like they do in the movies. I collapsed onto the floor; gut-wrenching sobs shook my body. I was a mess, snot and tears dripped down my face but I didn't care. Everything was going straight to hell.

I didn't know how long I sat there, bawling my eyes out, before Evan rushed to my side to see if everything was okay. Instead of cooperating with him, I blabbered about how everything was going to hell because of me. That it was my fault.

I didn't know how long Evan cradled me in his arms, trying to calm me down by whispering how it wasn't my fault, but his. I didn't know when Evan had taken me down to my bed. Hell, I didn't even know that I passed out.

I cracked my eyes open, confused; I didn't remember falling asleep.

My eyes adjusted to the surprising dark room. Where was I? This sure as hell didn't look like my room. It was almost pitch black; the only thing illuminating the room was a sliver of light from under what seemed like a door. I got up and went up to the light.