Chapter 15: Old Friends

???'s POV:

"Apartment number..." I dragged out, looking down at the sheet of paper that had the apartment's information on it, "35."

My eyes skimmed the few doorways before landing on the specific one. Knowing no one was home yet, I tried turning the handle, but it didn't budge. Checking to make sure there wasn't any pedestrians watching, I pulled a lock pick out of my trusty backpack and picked the door's lock.

Hearing the satisfying 'click' of the lock, I twisted the door handle and made myself at home. Plopping my backpack on the ground near the door, I made a bee-line to the kitchen. My mouth was dry and my stomached grumbled; I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind if I ate some of his food.

Grabbing a beer from the ice box, I raided his kitchen looking for the ingredients to make a perfect sandwich. After gathering all my ingredients, I piled them high on a piece of bread. Putting the final touches, I admired my monstrosity.

In the middle of munching on my, surprising delicious, sandwich, I heard the front door creak open. Shit, I forgot that I technically broke into someone's apartment.

I froze and listened to the footsteps of who I presumed were Craig's. The hallway's light casted his shadow over the kitchen's entrance. Still frozen, I waited for someone to pop into the kitchen. Instead of that, I was met with a slightly dark-skinned person's back. They seemed to be looking at the apartment's door. Shit, my backpack.

I hid behind the kitchen's island. All I know is that, that man knew someone was here and that man wasn't who I thought he was. I heard footsteps come into the kitchen, growing closer with each step. Holy fuck, I was boned.

Scared out of my wits, I grabbed the nearest object (which happened to be a frying pan from the stove), and blindly threw it in the general direction of the mysterious man.

A 'cla-thunk' was heard before a body crashed into the floor right in front of me. Moving the stranger's head so I could get a good look at his face, my mouth dropped seeing the familiar face.

"Awe, fuck," I whined out, why do I always have to fuck things up. "No, no, no! Evan, buddy, wake up!"

I slapped his face, hoping that he'd wake up. I was proven unsuccessful after the millionth time. Sighing, I grabbed him by his armpits and began dragging him to the leaving room. It proved difficult, but after multiple readjustments, I finally made it to the living room's couch. Barely lifting him up bridal style, I plopped him down on the couch.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I groaned out to myself, a semi-huge red bump began growing on Evan's face where I hit him with the frying pan. The only thing keeping me from not losing my shit was the slight rise and fall of his chest. I groaned once again, dragging my hands slowly down my face.

Craig's POV:

I sighed, getting out of my car. Today's little 'adventure' had given me a massive headache. I began making my way to my apartment, my head slightly pulsing in pain. I walked into my apartment's elevator and pressed the button to my apartment's floor. Leaning against the elevator's wall, I rested my head on it and closed my eyes.

A sigh escaped my lips, what were Evan and I supposed to do? Evan had a crazy man on his ass and I'm pretty sure his knows Evan is involved in the gang I also happened to be in; we were completely fucked. Speaking of my gang, I should probably talk to th--

'Ding', the elevator brought me out of my thoughts. I got off the wall, and make my way to my apartment door, fishing out my keys from my pocket as I did so. Unlocking my door, I quietly opened it and shuffled in. Turning around to close the door properly, something caught my eye, a backpack. It wasn't just some random backpack I owned either. I'd never seen it before in my life, which put me on high alert.

Did Toonz somehow beat me to my apartment?

I shut the door almost silently and grabbed my emergency handgun that was hidden in a coat on my coat hanger.

Holding the gun up, I cautiously began searching my apartment for a perpetrator. Seeing as my kitchen was void of people, I began making my way to my living room. Peeking into the living room, I noticed two figures, one standing up and one laying on the couch. That's one too many.

"Freeze!" I yelled, my accent thick. I aimed the gun at the man standing up, waiting for him to face me and put his hands in the air.

The mountain of a man froze, cautiously throwing his hands in the air. He stood there, frozen.

"Turn around you twat," I ordered, watching his every move. He did as I said, and turned around slowly, dramatically.

"Come on fucker we don't have al--" I stopped abruptly as he finally turned around completely, mouth open wide as I let the gun fall to my side. There was a devious smirk ridden on his face. "Oh my..." Trailing off, I stood frozen and just stared.

I watched as he slowly waltzed over to me, his smirk firmly in place. He stopped right in front of me and gently took away my pistol, carefully placing it on the floor nearby. He straightened up before stepping even closer; we were chest to chest.

He grabbed onto my hips, pulling us impossibly close; there was no space in between us whatsoever. We held eye contact for the longest time; his stormy blue eyes staring into my hazel ones. Bending over to reach my level, he captured my lips in a sweet, slow kiss. I closed my eyes, melting into the kiss. I slithered my hands around his neck and clasped my hands together, cupping his neck. Departing for air, he rested his forehead onto mine. We stayed in the position we were in; my arms around his neck, his loosely on my hips.

"I've missed you," I whisper breathlessly, finally opening my eyes. I stared up into his eyes, goofily smiling.

"I've missed you too, my love," he replied, smiling as well. He leaned back in to kiss me again but was interrupted but a loud groan coming from the couch.

"Oh yeah," he chuckled to himself, "I kinda forgot about Evan." He smiled sheepishly before releasing his loose grip on me and turning around to the apparently groaning Evan.

What did you do Tyler?
-..-...-..-.-.--...-...-..-
A.N.~ Aye, a chapter before I go to eat! :) Hope you like it ;) That MiniCat scene though.