Chapter 27: On The Low

Evan's POV:

"Woah! Please don't eat each other's faces off!" I screeched covering my eyes with my forearms. Tyler pulled away from Craig, both of their faces flushing.

I had just entered the kitchen, set on grabbing a couple beer bottles for Jonathan and I, only to be scarred for life.

I heard them shuffle out of the kitchen, muttering very embarrassed 'sorry's'. Even though I was slightly perturbed, I chuckled at the thought of how flustered they were.

I grabbed the beers and settled back in the living room, where everyone was now located. Tyler had recovered from the embarrassment and was now smirking while Craig still sported rosy cheeks. Everyone else had knowing looks on their faces.

I plopped on the couch by Jonathan, handing him the beer and popping mine open. The T.V. emitted the only sound in the room. It was close to 1 o'clock in the morning, so everyone was getting sleepy.

Since the house only had one bedroom, two of the living room's couches were unfolded, making them beds. Nanners volunteered to sleep on the only couch that didn't pull out into a bed.

Jonathan and I had the master bedroom to ourselves since I was now the 'leader', or that's what the rest of my gang said. I had offered Droidd the bed since he was hurt but he automatically refused.

I took one last swig of my beer before standing up. Nanners looked tired as shit and Jonathan and I were on his 'bed'. I went to toss the bottle in the trash, Jonathan following in pursuit.

We walked into the bedroom, Jonathan closing the door behind him.

My head snapped over at him as he locked the door.

"W-What are you do--" I was interrupted by Jonathan's finger.

'Shh'ing me, he grabbed the edge of his mask, slowing revealing his face. He had a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. I shuddered at the thought of what was going in his head. He tossed his mask over to the side carelessly.

Planting his hands on my chest, he slowly pushed me backwards. The back of my legs hit something solid, making me fall backwards. My ass landed on the soft material of the bed.

I looked up at Jonathan, who was towering over me. He gently sat down on my crotch, straddling me. He looked down at me, an almost innocent sheen in his eyes.

His hands traced every detail of my face before stopping at my lips.

"Oh, how I've fuckin' missed you," he mumbled, pulling on my lower lip.

He moved his fingers down to my jaw, cupping it. He tilted my head higher up, giving him better access to my lips. He gently placed his lips on mine in a gentle, slow kiss.

My hands slid up his torso, resting on the back of his neck. I pulled him closer, wanting to feel every part of him.

It was so weird, how the mood changed so quickly. First, he had this mischievous look and now, he looked so fragile and innocent. It was like this was the first time we were doing this.

We broke the kiss. I opened my eyes, looking straight into his blue ones.

I gripped the sides of his hips and stood up. His legs wrapped around my torso tightly.

I turned around and gently laid him down properly on the bed. I got on top of him, using my hands and knees for support.

He grabbed my cheeks in his hands, pulling me down into a chaste kiss. We stayed like that for what felt like hours. I switched my weight on one hand, letting the other gently glide down Jonathan's torso. He shivered at the gentle touch, a gasp escaping his lips.