Chapter 26: The Beginning of Something New

Evan's POV:

"'Sup fuckers!" Tyler screamed throughout Driodd's apartment, announcing his arrival.

After that fateful night, Driodd offered Tyler a spot in our gang. Of course, Tyler accepted, saying something along the lines of "I ain't got anything better to do". Which was a lie, he just wanted to be closer to Craig.

Everyone chuckled as Tyler and Craig came into view. They now shared an apartment (subsequently kicking me out). So, that's why they arrived at the same time.

"About time the likes of you two showed up," Driodd jokingly scolded. "You're thirty minutes late! What were you guys doing?!" Craig's cheeks tinted red while Tyler smirked.

"We had a wardrobe malfunction," Tyler chuckled, Craig and himself making themselves comfortable on the empty couch.

Everyone was here; Tyler and Craig were sharing one couch, Nanners, Jonathan and I respectively stretched out on another and 407 and Droidd sprawled out on the floor, like always.

"Anyway's," Droidd started, rolling his eyes, "I'd like to get back into business. It's been a while since we did one, but I'm proposing a heist."

Authority laced his voice, making him sound more professional than he actually was. Excitement and slight fear rippled through my body at his words.

"It's been a month since I'd last seen you all; a perfect amount of time to heal emotion and physical wounds. I expect all of you guys to be a little rusty, so we are going to start off with a simple heist."

He looked up at us, seeing if anyone had any objections. No one peeped, giving him the motivation to continue.

"It just a simple bank robbery; maybe even too simple for the amount of people we have in this gang..."

***

"Everyone's earpieces on?" A voice, muffled by the spinning of helicopter propellers, spoke through my head set. Everyone confirmed that they were even there, including Tyler (who sadly had to use Ohm's earpiece).

"Everyone in place?" Driodd added, followed by a chorus of "yes sir's". "Okay then, let's get started."

The plan was simple. Nanners and 407 (Droidd's most trusted men) would infiltrate a bank over by the west coat of Los Santos. They'd get the money while Craig and I stand guard, watching the hostages and watching out for cops. Droidd and Tyler would be up in the sky, protecting the four of us while we get the money.

After the money is acquired and we lose the police, everyone would meet up at an abandoned mineshaft over in the mountains. It's a weird place to meet up, but Droidd said it'd be one of the places the FIB wouldn't look at after they'd been informed that a bank heist just took place.

Jonathan was to meet up there. He was to bring a vehicle that could fit all over us in it, and medical supplies just incase anyone got hurt. Once there, Jonathan would patch us up and drive us to one of Droidd's safe houses. We'd lay low for a few days, and let Lester (an old friend of Droidd's) take care of the police.

The plan seemed pretty thought-out, so that's why I was here, in front of the bank we're about to rob.

I slipped on my owl mask, Craig put on some thick, dark sunglasses. It hid his facial features pretty well, so none of us had a problem with his lack of mask. I grabbed my weapon of choice, the Combat MG.

Nerves shot throughout my body as I clambered out of my getaway vehicle. Craig followed in pursuit, and we met up with Nanners and 407 at the front doors.