Chapter 4: Conversations Pt. 2

"What do you want to talk about Sark?" I curiously asked.

He was hovering around my door cell unsure of what to do/say next. I, on the other hand, was comfortably sitting on my bed motioning for him to come in. Instead of sitting beside me, he grabbed the metal desk chair and sat on it right in front of me.

"I have an offer..." He spoke once again unsure of himself.

"And?..."

"Look, I know you're not guilty of the past crimes that have been committed..."

"Stop stalling Sark."

"I have a way to help you escape."

"Impossible. And even if there actually was a way, I refuse to leave my friends."

"So, after they all left, mind you they don't have a hundred year sentence, what are you going to do? I'm not going to be here for another 30 years; I can tell you that."

"..."

"Exactly, now will you let me explain?"

"..."

"Okay, there isn't really a big gap in our system anymore."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Hey, don't get rude with me. I am trying to help you. Like, I'm basically your only hope."

"Sorry, it's just really hard to believe that you have a plan. The only way someone can escape nowadays is if they're dead..."

"Exactly!"

"What?!"

"Don't get your panties in a twist. You're not actually gonna die." He said," That'd be absurd and totally opposite of what we're trying to do."

"Wait, so... I'm going to die... But not be dead?" I questioned unsure about this whole thing. It didn't make any sense.

"... Yeah. So, are you in, or not." He awkwardly asked.

The offer was pretty interesting. After all, what's the worst that could happen. I actually die? That wouldn't happen... right?

"I'm listening..."

Jonathan's POV:
"I'm waiting for your offer, kind sir." I said, ignoring his remark.

"I want you to be--"

"I refuse to be related with anything that deals with Cockatoos," I interrupted him.

"Damn, let me finish. Anyways, I'd like you to be involved with my group."

"Group?"

"Yes. Group, posse, gang; whatever floats your boat."

"Okay... How do I benefit from this?"

"Acquaintances, safety, shelter, guns and ammunition, money..."

"Alright, alright. And how do you benefit from this."

"I get Los Santos' most up and coming criminal. Soon enough, after you join my gang of course, everyone will want you. You're starting to get noticed, and I like that. I like you. So, what do ya' say?"

I thought about it. The offer was really tempting, but what if this 'gang' was a big bust, total bullshit. What if I go down in a pathetic fight all because of this guy. What if all of this was a big lie, a ruse. What if... too many what if's. I'm thinking way to hard about this. After all, I could just end him if this was a big bust. He doesn't seem that intimidating.

"I'm in."

"Nice, come with me. I want you to meet the others."

"Others?"

"Yeah, I'm not all alone. I have a few others. We aren't the biggest of groups, but we get the job done. I'd like to think that we are the underdog gang out of all of them."

"Nice. I guess lets go."

We exited my apartment and Droidd's once confident demeanor turned into a shy, introverted one. Parked on the curb was this nice midnight blue lambo. This guy is defiantly packing, probably from Cockatoos.

The ride to his apartment was almost silent. The only noise was the radio playing softly in the background. The silence wasn't awkward either, it was nice and calm. The calmest silence I've had in a while. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea.

Droidd lived on the majorly rich part of town. His apartment was very luxurious looking from the outside. He drove into his ten-car garage that was filled with nice ass cars.

Once parked, he got out of the car and walked to the elevator, motioning me to do so as well. His apartment was on the 40(?)th floor. The hallways of the complex were nicer than my apartment, like damn son.

"Hey, I'm home with the newbie bitches! I think you'll like 'em!" Droidd yelled at thin air after opening the door to his apartment.

"Really?! Who's the newbie?!" A muffled, but slightly familiar, voice rang out. I couldn't put my finger on who it was though.

The sound of fast footsteps were heard throughout the apartment. It sounded like five year olds rushing to their mother who just got off work. Suddenly, the footsteps ceased and a voice pulled me to the entrance of the living room.

"J-Johnathan?!"

Evan's POV:
"So, do you understand everything, right?" Sark asked cautiously.

"Yep, I understand the pills, the 'unlucky' finder, everything. I understand everything." I somewhat reassured him.

"Are you sure you are willing to go through this?" He asked," Tom is getting all the medical shit ready as we speak. There's no turning back."

"I'm positive Sark. As long as I don't die, like for real, I'm fine." I reassured once again," I won't die though, right?"

"Uh..."

"Sark?!"
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-
A.N.~ Once again, it's sucky but oh well. At least I tried :) i also have no idea what Droidd's car in GTA V looks like so... Anyways, I hope ye enjoy!