Chapter 17: Goodnight

Craig's POV:

"So..." Tyler dragged out, turning to face me. "You going to tell me why shit's going to be awkward, or not."

"I t-told you the truth," I stuttered, silently cussing myself out for doing so. After my little... affair with Evan, I didn't realize how much deep shit we'd put ourselves in. I hadn't realized until Evan reminded me while Tyler was going to get painkillers.

The thing is, I wasn't scared about telling Tyler, it was his reaction and the possibility of him leaving me.

"That's bullshit," Tyler exclaimed, standing up to come chest to chest with me. Hurt and slight anger flashed through his eyes.

"You remember that time before we got caught?" I asked, my eyes watering slightly. "The time whenever that girl made a move on you?" Realization dawned in his eyes as he remembered the past.

"Come on Craig! It'll be fun! I promise," Tyler exclaimed. Sighing, I agreed to going with him to the club. I was a pussy when it came to him; I agreed to every little thing he asked. That's what dumb crushes do to you.

"Yes!" He screamed, excited. "Let's go get wasted and maybe bang some hot chicks!" I just nodded, not fully with his idea. I didn't want some slut, I wanted him.
---
The club was huge and the music blared so loud that it vibrated the floors. I could barely hear myself think.

Soon enough, I'd lost Tyler in the crowd; he was probably off sucking on some fake blonde bimbos lips. It hurt just thinking about it.

Sighing, I resided over at the bar and ordered a classic beer with my fake ID. What can I say, I wanted to get drunk and I was 20. Last time I checked, that wasn't so legal in the states.

My vision started to get blurry and it was hard to walk. The bartender had stopped giving me drinks, so, in my drunken state, I'd decided it was time to confess to Tyler.

I searched the building up and down, left to right and he was nowhere to be seen. Slowly losing hope, I decided to check to see if he was outside, bad idea.

I was right, Tyler had some fake bitch pressed up against the wall and they were sucking each other's faces off.

"T-Tyler," I cracked out, my eyes watering and my heart broke. He must of heard me because he unlatched his face from the bitch and looked over to me. He noticed my broken state and immediately pushed the girl away and ran over to me.

"Craig?!" He worriedly exclaimed. "Are you okay? What's wrong?!"

"You know what's wrong with me?" I answered his question with a question. "You; I fucking love you so much it hurts. That's what's wrong."

"Yes, I remember," Tyler verbally answered. "What's that got to do with this?"

"Because," I whispered, "I'm about to break your heart just like you did mine."

Brock's POV:

The door banged open, but something was different. Instead of being the cocky son of a bitch he was, he was silent. Not only silent, he was extremely angry. I could tell by his body stance. He was slightly hunched over and his fists were screwed into a punching stance, which made his huge muscles more prominent.

He silently made his way over to me before slamming his hands on the operating table; they were on either side of my face. I gulped as he came face to face with me, my nose barely grazing his mask.

"Listen here bitch," he growled out, "I don't want anymore fuckery with you, got it?" He was on edge, I could tell. I stood still, refusing to say anything.

"I said got it?!" He screamed in my face, vigorously shaking the operating table. My eyes widened, and I nodded.

"Good," he said, backing off me a little bit. "Now, do you know an Evan Vanoss?"

"I only know an Evan Fong," I shakily answered. "He was part of my 'prison gang'." He looked at me silently, it was unsettling.

Smack! My head jerked to the left. Mr. Asshole just slapped me. My cheek stung and I was pretty sure there was a red outline of his hand showing up on my cheek.

"That's not what I asked bitch," he growled out. "Do you, or do you not, know an Evan Vanoss?"

"I dunno," I cautiously whispered. "What does he look like?"

"Shit," he sighed, obviously annoyed by my stalling. "Asian, muscular, around 6ft., in his early twenties." His ramble came to an end and he stared at me expectantly.

I kept my mouth in a straight line and basked in the silence. I knew exactly who he was talking about, but I didn't dare show it. I didn't know what Evan fucking did to get himself in this situation, but it seemed like he was in deep shit.

"Oh, okay," he chuckled eerily. "Not going to talk now, aye? Want to do this the hard way? Okay, let's fucking do this." He proceeded to his table of torture, as he liked to call it, and picked up a matchbox.

I gulped as his menacing body towered over my helpless one once again. He lit a match, staring at it for God knows how long. He seemed almost mesmerized by the flame. Snapping out of his insane-like trance, he ever so slowly brought the flame to my skin.

A painful sensation erupted throughout my body, starting from my lower abdomen (where he placed the burning match).
Biting my lip to hide the pain, I sat there, motionless. Taking the flame off my skin, he dug the tip of his fingernail into the burnt and sensitive skin.

Letting the pain get the better of me, I let out an obscene noise. It was a mix between a sound of pain and discomfort. I wriggled away from his touch, hoping that he'd stop. That only seemed to egg him on, and he dug in even harder.

The pain was getting to me; there were tears forming in my eyes.

"Please!" I yelled out, giving into the pain. "Please, just stop! Please..." I begged and begged but he didn't stop. In fact, he abandoned the wound and started making more all around my body.

With each burn, the wound got more and more severe. It was to the point were the wounds were so bad, that blood seeped through them. By now, I had tears streaming down my face.

"Yes!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. "I know Evan Fo-Vanoss! I know the fucker!" I sobbed as his relentless torment stopped. The room became almost dead silent once again; the only thing causing noise was my sobs.

"Awe, now was that really that hard?" He questioned in a baby like voice. I ignored his question and wallowed in my self-pity. My skin felt like it was still burning and it hurt like hell.

"You're something to behold, Brock," he smirked, I froze up. "You know that?"

"How do you know my fucking name?!" I sneered out, slightly frightened. He seemed to ignore my question and continued with his 'speech'.

"You always try to be the big man, and never give up. The thing is, once things get a little too hard for you, you pussy out like a little bitch," he evilly chuckled out. "I could get so much shit out of you if I wanted to, but the thing is, now that I know Evan is with your little group..."

He came face to face with me once again. He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I don't need you anymore,"

"Wh-What?"

"Goodnight little Moo-Moo, sleep tight..."
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-
A.N.~ The fate for Moo is probably inevitable by now.