Chapter 12: Mistakes

Craig's POV:
"It's been a week Craig," Evan muttered. "How have we not found him?!" Frustration was clearly written his face. I could tell that he missed Brock and that he was anxious to find him. I could see that he was scared for Brock, for himself, for everyone.

"We'll find him," I reassured, even though I wasn't so sure myself. We've tracked down multiple people but every single lead we had led to a dead end. It frustrated me, but I didn't dare show it. I had to keep my composure for the sake of Evan. I've already blown my top once and that's one too many.

"Bullshit!" Evan bellowed, he finally reached his breaking point. "This is absolute bullshit. Brock's probably six feet under as we speak and Jonathan's being a little whore! I can't handle this anymore!"

I was left speechless at Evan's vent. "Evan, what do you mean when you say Jonathan's being a--"

"Whore? What do you mean? Haven't you seen him lately? He's been up this guy's ass all week!"

"Who's ass?"

"I dunno! Some wacko with a cool beard!"

"Does he have big brown eyes?" I questioned.

"I think so, I couldn't see that far but I know theyre not blue." Evan answered confused.

My breath hitched; no fucking way. I scrambled over to my overused laptop leaving Evan clueless.

"D-Do you remember exactly how he looks?!" I screamed at him desperate for answers. Nodding, Evan came up behind me and looked at the laptop over my shoulders. On the screen was a website that listed all of Los Santos' military personnel; which included a photo of said military officer, slight background info, ranking, and personal/military achievements. I quickly scrolled through the list of names, searching for the one on my mind.

"Does he look a little something like this?" I asked clicking on a name, Luke Toonz to be exact.

Luke Toonz, a Sergeant Major at the military base. He was one of the military's most trusted men, yet here he was probably abducting and torturing/murdering a good man.

I could practically feel Evans jaw drop to the floor.

"That son of a bitch..." He whispered to no one in particular. "Do you think it's him?"--I nodded--" then what do we do now? Go after him? It's like 3 o'clock in the morning."

"I dunno," I answered turning my body in his general direction. Bad idea, I didn't realize how close Evan was to me whenever we were looking at this Luke guy.

We were chest to chest, nose to nose. Our eyes widened in embarrassment once we realized how close we were to each other.

My mind screamed to pull away but my body seemed to ignore the frantic screams. As it seems, Evans seemed to defy his brain as well. We stood still for a minute or two before desperation pulled us closer.

Our lips smashed together roughly; it felt so wrong but I couldn't stop. We were both desperate for attention; he for Jonathan, and I for Tyler. Our simple kiss turned into a huge messy make out session, our hands roaming everywhere. I forcefully pushed him onto the floor and straddled his hips. Lifting his muscular arms above his head, I tore off his shirt.

Lust and desperation clouded our minds making our sense of right and wrong go straight out the window. I no longer felt wrong for doing this, all I felt was the need for something, anything and the closest person was Evan.

I ground our hips together as I kissed down his neck, making hickeys here and there. His desperate moans filled the silent atmosphere. I still had his hands pinned above his head, so all he could do was whimper and lustfully beg for more. I let go of his hands to undo his buttons on his pants.