Chapter 5: New Things

"This is stupid and very risky Evan!" Tyler shouted at me," What in the hell was going on in your mind whenever you said yes to this?!"

All three of us were in my cell discussing Sark's plan. Brian was quietly thinking while Tyler was expressing how he wasn't so keen on the idea.

"Shut up. You're going to attract unwanted attention..." I warned checking the surrounding area of my cell.

It was empty, so I went back to my spot on my bed. Tyler was fuming and kept pacing around the small room while Brian was still calm and collected, sitting at my metal desk.

"Can one of you do thi--"

"No, I fucking refuse. For the both of us," Tyler cut me off.

"Well then, who's supposed to do this for me?!" I yelled.

"No one! End this fucking thing! You'll be better off he--"

"I'll do it," a voice interrupted Tyler, Brian.

"What?!" Both Tyler and I shouted for totally different reasons.

"I said I'll--"

"We know what you said. It's just, are you sure?" Tyler asked uncertainty.

Brian nodded smiling at me a little bit. He was more understanding in this situation than Tyler was.

"I still don't think this is a good idea..." Tyler mumbled.

"Look, Evan is in here for longer than both of us combined and he wasn't even guilty! Do you really want to leave a framed man behind whenever our time is up. You have the possibility of leaving anyday now. I have a little over thirty years. Evan has a little over 100. Think about the future Tyler..." Brian breathed out. This was the longest he talked in ages and it was for me. I felt a little special.

Tyler seemed to have an inner conflict going on. With a sigh, he spoke," Fine, but I don't want anything to do with this. I'm worried for you Evan. Remember that."

He then got up and left the cell.

"Thank you..." I said looking at Brian.

"It for the best. Don't thank me, thank that Sark guy." He whispered before leaving as well.

I stayed in my cell. Now it was the waiting game.

I once again felt a familiar set of eyes on the side of my skull. I looked over to my cell door; Sark was standing there.

"Wait, were you the on following me the other day?" I questioned the light bulb in my head finally clicking on.

"Yeah," he said sheepishly awkwardly shuffling his feet.

"Why didn't you just come up and talk to me?" I questioned confused.

"Cause, I was like a badass! Well, almost like a badass. You heard me," he spoke causing me to chuckle.

"Anyways... They came in." Sark said talking about the pills. He threw a short, fat pill bottle at me," Only take two whole pills, okay?"

I nodded opening the bottle. I wasn't going to take them now; I was just inspecting the pills. The pill was a white long and slender pill with a little dash mark in the center of it for cutting purposes.

"Thanks," I said putting the pill back into the bottle.

I looked up at the cell door from lack of reply. Sark was already gone. He left without saying a word.

Sighing, I got up, hid the pill bottle and went to find my fellow comrades. This was going to happen soon. Real soon.

Jonathan's POV:
"B-Brock... Craig?!" I spoke in astonishment.

"What the fuck dude?!" Brock yelled at me," Where've you been?! Bring it in motherfucker!"

Brock pulled me into a bear hug and Craig joined. They were squeezing me so hard; I almost couldn't breathe.

"G-Guys... ca-can't breathe." I managed out.

They let go mumbling an apology. Of course, I totally forgave them; I could never hold a grudge against them. They're like brothers to me.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked curiously.

"We were released and decided to come to the home of the sucky-est police department. It wasn't that long ago either." Brock informed thoughtfully.

"What about Tyler? Isn't he supposed to be out too?" I asked directing my question at Craig.

"He should be let out anytime now. I was let off with good behavior." Craig spoke.

We were too busy catching up to noticed three others walk through the door. We even forgot about Droidd, who was silently watching over us with a nostalgic smile. It made me wonder about his past li--

"Who the fuck are you?!" Someone yelled out of nowhere whilst my body was thrown to the ground.

Everyone seemed to snap out of their little 'happy dazes' and focused on the present. The present in which I was being forced into the ground by an unknown attacker.

"Let go of 'em Nanners!" Brock yelled. What a peculiar name.

"Do you know this man Moo?" The attacker-- 'Nanners'-- questioned. Who the hell is Moo?

Brock hastily nodded his head. I was freed from whatever that was and came face to face with a cat mask. Brown-black eyes studied me with caution. Oh no.

What the hell did I get myself into?
-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-
A.N.~ Sorry this took so long! It's just getting so hard to write! And it's not cause of writers block. It's cause I usually have a family member around me nowadays and they don't know about this stuff. XD so sorry it's crappy but I hope ye enjoy!

Oml guys did ya'll see the trailer for that live action series based on ZKS?! If it's what I think it is, I'm so excited for it :DD. *fangirls*.