- 5 -

__________________________________
"All you pple hyping Korean guys ehn na still Nigerian guy you go marry oooo"

devil_breaker
__________________________________

I felt particles fall on my face while sleeping. Trying to be the tolerant person I was, I turned to the wall just to ignore whatever Christy was doing.

Bang!

Crack!

Slip!

Christy kept making series of noises as she prepared herself for the morning. Why was she even preparing herself by this hour? She usually worked late at night.

Boom!

"Christabelle!" I finally snapped, flinging the wrapper used in covering myself to God knows where. My jaw automatically dropped taking note of Christy's skimpy silver thigh length gown, which glittered under the light coming from the bulb above our heads. "No be new gown be this?"

"Morning to you too," Christy responded wearily while I rolled both eyes. "Go have your bath and get dress."

"Uh?" There was no reason for me to go have my bath and get dress first thing in the morning, since I wasn't going out. Today wasn't the interview, but tomorrow.

"Alhaji Muhammad, is taking me out and I'm entitled to bring a plus one." The smile on my face grew as I knelt on the hard foam.

"They get friend? Friend na your mate?!" I hailed Christy. "Babe I too go love you."

"Wear that my nude liquid gown and water golden heals." Christy tried to say as she began placing mascara on her already long lashes.

"Oshey!" I zoomed to get my towel and wrapper before heading out. Another post was awaiting me.

________________

We were in an exclusive restaurant. I didn't take note of the name when walking in, but was I awed by how luxurious the interior was. Christy had really gotten a catch this time, as this chief looked richer than the others. Maybe, this one will actually vomit money and boost us to flat.

I was still in awe when I took my seat. The whole place was so shiny and bright. Brighter than my future even. From the golden furniture to the Golden chandeliers on the ceiling. The light was so orange it made it look like I got inside a place made of real gold. The floor were white and sprinkles of gold could be seen on it. A stage was also made for classical musicians to display their talents.

Alhaji Muhammad didn't have the body of a wealthy man. He looked so skinny and his neck felt it was going to disappear any minute from now. His cheek bone were so high up I felt it would cut through my skin if being touched. Where did all the money go to? Christy had to use extra extra extra condom with this man.

Alhaji Muhammad also made me a bit uncomfortable. He was here for my friend but his eyes never left me for a second. He even had the guts to lick his lower lips, sprouting so much saliva it made me so irritated. I needed to get out and do something productive with my life, which involved taking so many pictures.

"Christabelle," I called with clear intonation. "May I have your phone, please? I need it to place the orders from last night."

Christy creased her brows in confusion, then muttered an 'oh' after realising. "Sure, why not? Take all the time you need baby." Christy handed her phone to me, then turned to the chief. "She supervise a lot and her phone seem a bit occupied at the moment."