- 25 -

- Hope's POV -
__________________________________

So I wasn't feeling too well that's why I couldn't update... But I'm better now so here's one.

Above is Hope.
__________________________________

I woke up the next morning and got ready a hand written letter, telling the house I'd be going to the market to get what I'll prepare later so there was no need calling in the cook.

I spent close to three hours in the market, buying things to cook a home made meal. Well, I used half the time to argue about prices with the sellers. When I got back to Henry's place, it was already noon and I knew both boys would be starving. I got to the living room to witness Henry putting on a casual loose white shirt and fake jean shorts. Well, the jean wasn't thick and whatever jean that wasn't thick, I call it fake. Though I knew it cost way more than my salary. I won't be surprised if it did.

"Sorry sir," I mumbled, moving to stand beside the chair he was sitting on. "Market was crowded. Are you hungry, sir? Where's Jackson, sir?"

"Loose the sir," Henry turned to face me. "Jackson and I helped ourselves with tea and bread this morning so I'm not hungry. Jackson went over to the studio to work on Baby's debut."

"Baby's debut...." My brows creased, then slowly rose in realization. "Jesus, Baby's debuting? Since when?"

"Since last night I guess, Jackson told me last night." Henry shrugged. His eyes slowly moved to the nylon in my hands, making me to realize I was supposed to start cooking. "What's in there? What's the occasion?"

"Fried rice stuff. My salary is the occasion, sir." I grinned from ear to ear, but didn't loose guard with my voice. "When I got called into your sister's office, I thought I was going to get fired but instead she doubled my salary my, sir."

"Again with the sir?" Henry smiled softly and I looked away shyly.

"Sorry, sir." My eyes widened and I tried to correct myself. "Not sir, definitely not sir."

When did I turn this mushy?

"Why did you think she wanted to fire you?" Henry asked in a curious manner.

"I didn't protect you during the last shoot because I overslept." I knew if it was protection it would be the other way round but still, I was his bodyguard. "I should start cooking before you get hungry again."

"I'll let you do that," Henry permitted. "Do you need my help?"

I laughed at that question. "It will only show me down."

__________________

The aroma was all-over the place before I was even done with the cooking. Henry was in the kitchen with me, even after I had asked him to leave several times cause of the heat but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me help you with that," Henry said, lifting the tray off of my grip and moving it out of the kitchen. I smiled as I watched him go then too the second tray and followed suit.

Once I arrived at the dinner table, I noticed it was already set by Henry. The juice, the cutlery I still couldn't use and the right glasses were placed perfectly. I placed the tray on the center, closer to where Henry would sit then opened the deep bowl to reveal the fried rice, deep fried turkey and fresh fruits.

"You work hard," Henry complemented and sat down. I was about doing the same when I heard a knock from the door leading to the living room. Probably the gateman.