- 26 -

- Third Person's POV -
__________________________________
"Christy is just embarrassing my gender upandan"

-pweety_1
__________________________________

The next day, Christy wasn't aware of Baby's presence as she stepped out the house. Baby had tried his best in the morning to talk to her but all Christy did was to ignore him like he was some wall and not her best friend. She planned to do the same again as she got ready to head out, knowing she had a lot to do that required her time.

Baby wasn't hearing any of it. Once Christy got noticed of Baby's presence, she stared ahead, ready to ignore him again.

"Where are you going?" Baby started calmly.

Christy dragged out a frustrated sigh and for the first time since this morning, she looked at him. "Out, any problem?"

"You know there's one," Baby climbed off of his bike and strolled over to Christy, towering her with his height which forced her to look up. "Why did you do that to Cherry?"

"Do what?" Christy lifted a questioning brow, trying to act dumb. "Throw her disgusting stuff out? It smells."

"Not as bad as this attitude you're showing now," Baby frowned as he bashed without regret, which earned him a glare from Christy. "She's your best friend."

"Was my best friend. Emphasize on the was." Christy responded harshly. "If she was my best friend, she wouldn't have snatched my man."

"Christy, he was never yours!" Baby yelled in frustration, his voice void of any recognition. "I would've expected this sort of behaviour from Cherry but not you. What happened to you, Christy? Acting like this to a guy you barely know?"

"Well sorry for raising your expections. But as you can see," Christy tapped on her empty wrist. "I'm running late."

Christy walked out of a speechless Baby. Baby couldn't a man could have this much effect on his bes— on his friend. Christy was supposed to be the mature one between her and Cherry and not the other way round.

___________________

Christy last night had it upon herself to go over to Yemi's instagram page and Dm-ed her, asking to meet up for something that had to do with her and her boyfriend. Christy got a reply five hours later stating the eatry they'd meet up.

Once Christy had gotten to the eatry, she frowned upon seeing the nation's fairy. She still didn't like the girl adored by so many, but it wasn't like she was going to start complaining.

Yemi on one hand, was putting on a white tank top and yellow joggers. She had a scarf around her face which she peered with yellow box shape glasses to hide her identity so she won't be recognized by fans.

Christy hissed to herself before composing the little tolerance she had as she moved over to Yemi and sat at the available seat across hers. "Yemi."

"You must be Christy," Yemi slurred, giving Christy a one way look. "Your pictures sure did you justice. You said you've got information for me?"

Christy gritted her teeth as she tried extremely hard to let that slacky comment slide. "It's about Henry's bodyguard."

"That ineffective fool?" Yemi scoffed, as she couldn't believe she'd rescheduled a face treatment just for this. "What about him?"

"That's the thing. it's not a he," Christy leaned over at the table separating both herself and Yemi. "But a she."

"I don't understand you and your misinterpretation of pronouns." Yemi growled, ready to leave this girl and go see if she could go on with her face treatment after the reschedule. "Are you going to keep wasting my expensive time for this rubbish?"

Christy realized that Yemi was already getting passed and most be regretting replying to her message. So to prove a point, she quickly brought out her phone and clicked on a video to show it to Yemi. It was a video that contained Hope, testing her boy wig and laughing heartily with Christy and Baby.

Yemi gasped, not believing her eyes while Christy let out a sinister smirk. "Believe me now?"

"That fraud!" Yemi snapped, her nose flaring up in anger.

"And do you know what she's doing right now?" Christy let out a laugh which only fueled Yemi's anger. "Trying to get your man."

"What?" Yemi asked in disbelief.

"Why else do you think she had to disguise herself as a boy? Of course it's not for the money, knowing quite well she sleeps around." Christy rolled her eyes. "She's trying to snatch Henry. Trying to get him drunk so she could sleep with him and eventually be his baby mama."

Yemi angrily let out a deep growl as she slammed her palm had on the table which attracted few heads to turn. "Why are you telling me this? Isn't she supposed to be your friend?"

To say Christy was expecting such question would be a big lie. She had thought Yemi would just believe her story but here's Yemi being all rational and trying to use her brain.

"My friend, yes. But I've got morals, you see." Yemi didn't. She still had skeptical looks all-over Christy. Was Christy the type to throw someone under the bus and if she was it meant she was lying and for what? "I don't want to see my fellow woman suffer cause of my friend's self-centered decision."

Yemi stood up, she'd heard enough. She grasp her designer purse and was about leaving. "Can I get Henry's manager's number?"

"And why on earth would I have that to you?!" Yemi snarled, still feeling very much annoyed by this information.

"To warn her on what her brother's getting into." That did stop Yemi.

"How did you know she's—"

"I told you," Christy shrugged nonchalantly with a small scoff. "Cherry tells me everything. She tells me her plans. You just got to trust me."

And Yemi could see herself doing that. Trusting Christy. No one knew about Henry's siblings, except those really close to him and if Christy a complete stranger knew about such information, it meant she'd been saying the truth and meant well.

Yemi eventually brought out her phone, searched for Dorcas' number and called it out for Christy to dial on her phone before leaving the eatry with a heavy heart.

Christy stared at the number in her possession, then scoffed before dialing. "Hello?"

Christy sat up upon hearing the voice of Dorcas, then cleared her throat. "Am I speaking to Dorcas?"

Dorcas was quite busy when the call came in so of course she would be annoyed with the interrogations. "Yes, how may I help you."

Cherry made a mistake for having Henry behind Christy's back and Christy was gonna make sure to ruin Cherry's life and whatever relationship those two would be having. "It's about Henry's bodyguard, Hope."

__________________________________

I know I'm the writer and all, but I feel like slapping my own character.. For real.

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Of Christy and her actions?

What do you think Yemi would do and what's your worst fear for Hope?

It's short cause it's a third person POV.. Next we'd have Hope point of view..

And the Drama continues next update....

Vote 🌟

Comment 💭💬

Share 👫

__________________________________

Word count : 1216

X
-Eddy