- 11 -

__________________________________
"For me it's Henry then Baby. Though Henry might be surrounded with drama I think he's the most reasonable person. I chose Baby because He's an unbothered king.

For my least I'll choose Hope. I love her, her character is fun and I laugh everytime for real. But she needs a huge character development. Like how to control her mouth when necessary and to tolerate things."

pweety_1
__________________________________

"My bodyguard?" Henry lowered his phone with a bewildered look plastered on his face. "You're kidding, right?"

"I told you I'll get you one," Dorcas leaned forward to reason with Henry. "I know you said no and all but, you're my baby brother and I care about you."

Brother?

"Isn't he like fifteen?" The audacity this asshole and everyone had with getting my age wrong. He stood up and came closer to me, over shadowing me with his body. "Look wise and height I'm way bigger. He's little. How on earth do you expect him to protect me?"

"I believe he will," Henry let out a sigh at Dorcas' adamant decision and went back at his earlier position.

"Was he the applicant you had to get his application from the trash?"

Trash?

"You're giving me a leftover?"

Leftover?!

"Why?" He sounded exhausted and I felt like bitch slapping him.

Calm down, calm down, calm down. Just think about the hundred Kay and smile.

"This is for your own good-"

"How is this for my own good? It looks like I'm babysitting him." Henry didn't let his new informed sister finish her statement. He turned to me while I was still clenching my teeth. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-two," I swallowed my pride.

"And I'm older," Henry turned to his sister. He was only a year older yet made it seemed like he was Edward from twilight.

"I'm out of here, now I've finally found the push to go meet Jackson." He got up to take a one look at me. "And don't follow me."

I heard the door slam shut. He was indeed angry.

"Hey," Dorcas hissed while I gave her a confused look.

"Huh?" I was in a dilemma.

"Just go, follow him." She instructed. I quickly nodded and scurried out of her office. Luckily for me, I sighted Henry rounding up at a corner.

As if he was aware of being followed, Henry increased his pace further. He got to the elevator while I quickly rushed and slid in before the elevator closes, leaving just the both of us inside the box that felt small because of how intense the atmosphere was. "Why are you a pest?"

"I'm your bodyguard. Of course I'm like a human pest." I just couldn't hold it in me. His arrogance was just too much.

"Did you just talk back at me?" Henry turned to me, his nose flaring up in anger. "You're fired."

Atleast let me receive my first month salary, asshole!

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know what came over me." I tried letting him see reasons. "I've always been made fun of cause of how little I look. You did the same thing and it was upsetting.