- 39 -

- Hope's POV -

It was the next day for Eniola's interview and I was seated beside Henry on a white soft cup couch. To distract myself a bit, I decided to watch Eniola as she gave instructions to the various assistants with her, before she commenced the interview. The studio looked nice. This was something I'd only seen on TV. Never in my wildest dream would I think I'd be invited here to be interviewed by the Eniola.

Henry was a busy person. He was busy this morning with his movie premier and now, an interview. Being a celebrity was hectic, and that realization forced me to scold myself for insulting him during our first meeting at the supermarket just because he couldn't give me a selfie.

Yemi wasn't here yet which was okay cause we still had about thirty minutes before the interview. Besides, it wasn't like the interview would start without her. I thought I'd be nervous facing the camera but I wasn't. Maybe it was because I had Henry beside me.

Minutes passed and the door to the studio opened, revealing Yemi. She was looking so beautiful in her flowing white thigh-length gown and golden sandals. Her hair which was usually the colour red was now black and her makeup was neatly done which enhanced her beauty even more. Like I'd said in the past, Yemi was the standard. She was so beautiful that even I, had to admit it. Plus, her present outfit made her look so classy and elegant. She looked like the swam princess.

Unlike Yemi, I had a blue designer crop top, black tight leather trousers, and black covered heels. My human hair felt nice and silky as it fell over my shoulders with its scanty bangs almost covering my eyes to give me a different gorgeous look.

What came next was a shock to me. It was like I was in a boxing ring and someone knocked me out with just one blow. "Wilson?"

It was a surprise to see him walk through the door just to stand beside Yemi. He looked straight at me in the eye but unlike me, he didn't look shocked.

"You know him?" Wilson leaned and whispered to me. I nodded. Even in my dreams, I'd know him.

"My first I told you about yesterday night." After the loving sex, I had with Henry last night, I decided to feel him in about Wilson, my first and only ex. He asked because I never mentioned Wilson's name and thought there was no need for that. "Same guy that helped me."

Yemi and Wilson found their way to us and took the other cup couch which was slightly facing ours. Eniola didn't have our time yet, as she was still keeping things in order.

"Hey Henry," Yemi said in her rich girly tone still waving at Henry. Henry had no choice but to reciprocate knowing Yemi didn't do anything too damaging. Yemi's gaze landed on me. "I can see she's doing well."

"She is," Henry glanced at me, then back at Yemi. "Can also say the same for you."

"Wilson told me everything," Yemi waved Henry's statement off. "Well, after the Internet showed me the majority. Isn't that girl your best friend? She claimed she was and that was why I believed and well.... trusted her. I mean she said things a normal person wasn't supposed to know. Was she faking it or was She your best friend?"

"Not anymore," I responded, eyes on Wilson. I remembered he said he'd met someone famous but never in my wildest dream would have guessed it to be Yemi.

"Okay!" We turned our heads to Eniola. She took a notepad and sat at a higher chair, facing the four of us.

"We're going live in five, four, three..." The cameraman behind the camera counted loudly. "... Two, one, go!"

"Hi and hello Nigeria, this remains your favorite host, Eniola Davis. Beside me is the talk of the town. The four sensations ready to break the Internet with their relationship status." Eniola started her words with so much enthusiasm to make anyone and everyone interested in more.