Chapter 2 - Ailee.

Bokuto discussed everything with Atsumu in the office along with Akaashi, kenma, and kuroo. And Akaashi and kenma helped him get settled in. He was introduced to the other Omega's there who were specially recruited and went to special training before being hired..

Time Skip

Atsumu gets home from the bar. He's bow walking down a rundown alleyway full of wrecked and rundown houses. Most of the houses there had been burned down. Because of the government.

"I hope she likes this." He says to himself with a smile holding up 3 bags of plastic full of food for his little sister Ailee.

He went and jogged up to his Neighbor's house. And an old lady opened it.

"Oh, Atsumu dear. You're back." The old lady says and they both greet each other. The old lady calls for Ailee who came running down the stairs of the old lady's old and rundown house.

"Onii-chann!!!!!." Ailee excitedly shouts and came running into Atsumu's arms.

"Ailee!!." Atsumu Happily says as he hugs Ailee before lifting her up in one arm and giving the old lady one of the 3 plastic bags he was holding.

"Oh no. No need to give me anything Atsumu. I'm happy enough that i get to take care of such a lovely young nice little girl like ailee." The old lady says but Atsumu insisted and left the plastic bag at her door before running to their house right before she returns it to them.

Atsumu climbs the already broken cement of a stairs while carrying Ailee. He doesn't switch on the lights because they don't have electricity in their rundown house. They were very poor and struggling.

Atsumu puts Ailee down and she runs off to her room while Atsumu goes to the kitchen to see if they have any candle or oil lamp left. When he finds an oil lamp, he lights it up with their last piece of match and sighs before going towards their shared room. There he sees Ailee on her table by the window drawing something using the bright moonlight as a light source.

Atsumu felt sorry for Ailee. He knew Ailee wanted a lot of things like normal girls her age but she didn't asked for any and became a good girl that follows whatever he says. Atsumu wanted to spoil Ailee with everything but he had nothing.

Ever since the Alpha's of their Household left. Only 3 Omega's (which consisted of him, Ailee and his mother) were omega to fend for theirselves. Omega can't do hard labor because they are considered fragile and very weak so it mean less job opportunities for them. His mother struggle to handle her jobs so in the end she......

He used to work at a Café but lost his job because the boss changed and didn't want any male Omega's as a staff because their boss's mate easily gets jealous at the sight of a male omega working close her mate.

He had volleyball and he was even building a career but suffered looses and eventually got kicked out of the Volleyball team and even loosing his scholarship along with it.

Atsumu struggles to hold back his tears when he sees Ailee getting flustered over her crayons that were now so used that it was hard to even pick up. Let alone hold. He felt sad upon seeing her struggling with her crayons and seeing her wearing a worn out dress that had holes that had to be patched up. Ailee looked like the daughter of a beggar. They looked like beggars. He wanted to cry and let his tears flow. He wanted to be weak.

But he cant. Atsumu promised himself to never cry, to never show weakness and to never be weak. Never. Specially in front of Ailee. Not after they left.

He can show weakness in front of others but never in front of Ailee.

He walked up to Ailee and surprised her. Soon they happily ate. well. Only Ailee did at least, Atsumu lied to Ailee about being so full to the bones even if he was truly hungry so she could more.

"Hmmm!! Yummy!." Ailee happily says as she finishes the last bit of the food in the container. Atsumu giggles and in his thoughts, thanks Akaashi and the others for buying them food to eat for the night.

'i owe you one again akaashi'.

Atsumu then proceeds to change Ailee's clothes to her pj's that also had many holes and had been patched up before telling her a fairy tale stories until Atsumu had to sing Ailee to sleep.

Atsumu let the windows open in order for fresh air to get inside their room since they didn't have even a small fan.

Even though it was dangerous to let the windows inside their room open, he can't do anything about it because he wants Ailee to sleep comfortably.

Atsumu sniffles as he sings and hums a song to Ailee while stroking her hair. Atsumu covers Ailee up with a blanket right before going to sleep.