Chapter 14

@ Sakusa Kiyoomi's Residence.
In Atsumu's bedroom.
5:30 am.

Atsumu is lying still on his very big queen sized bed that turned out to be very very comfortable and soft.

But, it feels as if something's missing, it feels empty.

He's always been used to the small single sized bed that required him and Ailee to squeeze in together just so they could fit in the small bed.

For others it may seem pitiful and very uncomfortable, but for Atsumu and Ailee, it was everything. For them, it was something -though uncomfortable- that made them closer than ever before.

That's why, without someone beside him. It felt very empty and cold, even with the very soft fur blanket over him.

He's already tossed and turned everywhere on the bed yet it was still uncomfortable no matter how comfortable the bed was. It was still cold no matter how much comfort and heat the very soft fur blanket gave.

When he looked outside the window from his bed. The sun was already up and it was already illuminating soft orange sunlight.

Atsumu thought that it was very cool so he decided to just get out of bed instead and walked outside.

He peeked a bit outside the door first and tried to see if anyone was there, when he saw no sign of anyone.

He decided to walk through the halls and everywhere to see if could find a way out.

And unfortunately, after what seems like hours and hours of him walking barefoot and still on his Work Clothes -but without the cat tail and ear- he finally admitted to himself that he is definitely lost.

Never in his whole life did he imagine that someone could actually really get lost inside a house. He thought those things only existed inside the books he read and yet here he was. Lost. Inside the house or mansion, or castle, or whatever you call it, of the mafia guys he had been trusted to.

He looked at his surroundings frustratedly and decided to just retrace hus steps and go back to his room.

But after just a couple of minutes Atsumu's patience began to grow thinner than it was earlier this week when some construction people tried to demolish their already almost abandoned house because of a new building that was gonna be built there.

Atsumu looked everywhere and saw the same old paintings he keeps seeing everywhere.

Atsumu looked at the paintings angrily with his eyebrows furrowed and stuck out a tongue at one.

"Hmmpppffff! Hahahahahahahah!!!!."

A blush crept up Atsumu's face when he looked behind him to see Oikawa laughing his ass out.

"Y-you!!!."

Oikawa kept laughing as looked at Atsumu. But then stopped almost immediately after realizing what Atsumu was wearing.

He looked at Atsumu from head to toe and furrowed his own eyebrows.

"You didn't open the closet?."

Atsumu looked at his confused and tilted his head a bit, a gesture that Oikawa found cute.

"What closet?."

Oikawa's eye widened as he realized that He didn't show Atsumu the closet. He looked at Atsumu from head to toe once more and shook his head.

"This won't do, come with me." And then he grabbed Atsumu's wrist and dragged him.

"H-hey! Where are we going? Let go of me!." Atsumu resisted and made his body heavier.

"Stop it! We're going back to your room so you could take a shower and get ready, it's already wayyy past breakfast!." Oikawa said angrily and proceeded to drag Atsumu by the hand without even letting him protest.