Chapter 17

"Ouch! I-iwa chan l-let go, my wrist hurts so much from your grip!." oikawa gritted his teeth as his wrist hurted so much from Iwaizumi's grip on his wrist.

Iwaizumi then angrily stopped dragging oikawa and leaned over him making oikawa even more scared than ever.

"I-iwa?"

"You f*ckef up Oikawa! You f*cked up so bad!!!!!! You forgot today's date, you forgot the plan we made and you forgot about what Sakusa asked you to do! You were with Atsumu at Tendou's kitchen the whole time just eating while you forgot everything!"

Oikawa was confused at first about what was Iwaizumi was talking about but then he suddenly that was when the realization dawned in on Oikawa Touru.

Oikawa's eyes widened with fear as realization came pouring on him of everything he forgot.

Out of everything he could've forgot he really forgot the most important things!.

"I'm very sorry Iwa chan! First of all! Happy Friendship Anniversary!" and Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi on the cheeks before sprinting away.

"Hey you b*stard! Where are you going?!" Iwaizumi shouted at the running Oikawa who looked like he was running to the ends of the world.

"To make things right! I'm sorry Iwa chan! I'll be back later i promise! Thanks for reminding me always!."

And as Oikawa disappeared Iwaizumi had a sudden smile formed on his face and he cursed at himself for thinking about what Oikawa did!

'That forgetful cheeky b*stard!...'

******************

The door to Atsumu's room Suddenly opened with Oikawa Bursting inside!

Oikawa realized the situation when he felt the pheromones coming from the buttler and the maid.

Oikawa is an Omega but that didn’t mean that he wasn't as powerful as an Alpha like Iwaizumi and the bad and Cunning b*tch Akaashi.

There are certain ways that an Omega can become more powerful and be above the average Omega, and that is when tjry are bitten by they're mates and are marked and covered by the pheromones of their Alpha.

Although that information is not known everywhere and is only known to be a fact by some, and although most aplha and omegas have proven it true, many are still scared to try and do it because of the side effects it brings to omega's.

Because if an omega isn't strong enough or their body isn't strong enough, they become extremely fragile and weak to a point of circulating to unwarranted depression and craziness. And in some worst case scenario, the Omega dies due to the lack of pheromones or protection given by the Alpha.

Because once an Omega is bitten, marked and covered in pheromones by an Alpha, the should do their part in protecting the Omega at all costs, no matter what, even if it costs them their life. As this sort of practice between an Alpha and Omega is believed to make the lifeline of the Alpha and Omega involved connected to each other, it's also known to other packs as a Blood pack. And this type of practice must only be done under the Full moon where only a few clouds or a clear sky is in view and the moon shines the Brightest, as it is believed that if it's done under the moonlight where the moon Goddess Luna can see them, She will guide, guard and protect the Alpha and Omega for all of eternity even in the next life.

It hasn't been too long since Oikawa and Iwaizumi did it but Oikawa has gotten much stronger, and powerful than he was before. He heals faster, he is quicker and most of all, he's senses had become much more sensitive and allert. As through this practice, An Alpha's pheromones can be used by their Omega to invoke fear and scare others to be able to protect themselves.

"Hey! What the f*ck do you think you're doing?." Oikawa said in a matter of a serious tone, directing the pheromones to the Buttler and Maid who was scaring and looking down on Atsumu.

The buttler and the maid suddenly got overwhelmed by the pheromones of Oikawa and kneeled down on all fours with a force like gravity weighing down on them.

They can definitely feel the mixed Pheromones of Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Mostly Iwaizumi. Almost killing them.

But Oikawa knee how to control it. He knew that they'd now learned their lessons and won't do anything to atsumu before.

After all, the Buttler was only a Beta and the maid was a bit of a weak unmarked Omega who had just been hired not too long ago before Atsumu was brought in.

With their bodies sweating profusely and their Faces marked with extreme fear because of Oikawa, they almost couldn't stand up when Oikawa ordered them to leave the room.

"I said Leave!!!"

And not another word, they weakly and stumblingly ran out after almost loosing their life without even ten minutes of Oikawa entering the room.

Oikawa made sure they suffered and will from now on make sure they suffer if they do another thing to Atsumu again.

Oikawa then sighed and went back to normal, his eyes not glowing anymore. He then looked at Atsumu and atsumu stood there, Shocked, Affected and weakened by what he had just witnessed.

Oikawa moved closer to atsumu and held Atsumu's shoulders and shook them a little. Hr picked uo Atsumu's collar that was on the bed side table and handed it to Atsumu.

"I believe you should always wear this, it will protect you from most pheromones... And Don't worry about everyone here, we'll make sure that they know who you are. And by we i mean me, Iwa-chan and Tendou-san. We'll make sure everyone here knows you are a special guest here that was brought in personally by Sakusa and is other Our and most specially his protection.." Oikawa tried to comfort atsumu as Atsumu let a few tears drip from his foxy upturned eyes.