Chapter 6 - Start of Trouble

The Tasty Poison Club Bar.
12:00pm.

It was already midnight and Atsumu was now sitting with a bunch of Alpha's surrounding him. They requested for him and he gladly complied. They were in one of the Private area. The VVVIP room.

Atsumu was actually scared to be there. But good thing that there were other Omega there. But those Omega's are mostly female and he's the only Omega male there.

Atsumu was scared because his Friends warned him about not going there unless requested for by the host. The type of people that goes there are actually part of Mafia's. They typically go there for negotiations so he was told that if a word ever slips out from that room from any of them Omega's they'll get hunted and killed on the spot to spread news from spreading.

The room was very spacious and had 3 poles the room. It was dim and the only light source that made the room light up a bit is the led lights around the whole room

Atsumu was just sitting there pouring drinks and sometimes laughing along with the Alphas specially at their corny jokes while they smoke.

"I hear you were a very requested omega this past month. It was even hard to request for you. Had to make the request to the boss directly." The Alpha sitting beside him said. The Alpha had one of his arms on the circular leather couch behind Atsumu, making it look like he had his arms around the omega.

Atsumu just sheepishly smile and pretended to blush. He had to look like a weak and defenseless omega right now that didn't know anything.

"I don't know about that.. I'm just doing my job and serving big strong Alpha's like you." Atsumu flirted and the Alpha Laughed so loud that atsumu wanted to cover his ears. But he can't.

"HAHAHAHAHHAH Would you look at that!!!." He was clearly amused.

"Tell me doll. Do you want someone like me to protect you? A big strong alpha?." He whispers in Atsumu's ear making it ticklish.

Right before Atsumu could answer, the door opened and inside walked the most beautiful human Being Atsumu could ever see in his whole entire life.

And when their eyes met. He felt shivers ran down his whole entire body, he felt his heart race, he felt weak like he could drop down then and there.

The female omegas there released some lustful pheromones which made Atsumu scared.. it was scary on how the female omegas there were like marking him, putting their scent onto him. Making the guy theirs.

Atsumu felt small from the amount of pheromones being released inside the room since the Alpha's decided to release some dominating pheromones to dominate the lustful female omegas and maybe even the guy that just walked.

Atsumu was getting dizzier by the second because of all the Pheromones until he smelled some calming pheromones being secretly released alongside a Dominating pheromones.

The Dominating pheromones being released was so strong and made Atsumu felt like he was gonna faint just by smelling a bit of it. But he smelled some calming pheromones being released secretly with the dominating pheromones so he calmed down.

His collar disguised as a choker help him not faint immediately. Atsumu made a mental note list to thank Akaashi for the collar disguised as a chocker.

The pheromones being released soon disappeared as a warning was given from one of the speakers there.

"Warning. Too much pheromones are being released. Warning too much pheromones are being released."

Atsumu didn't even knew that a pheromones detector existed. Apparently the pheromones detector works like a smoke detector. But detects pheromones instead of smoke and give out a warning signal when too much pheromones are being released.